Certified Legendary Thread Lingy's towel of honour

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd run away from him too if i was his opponent. Who would want that ugly ugly red-headed prick grabbing hold of you all day. Just looking at him makes me sick. He looks like a bashed crab.

I'd like to see what you look like after comments like that.

Put in any ending you like. It's all fiction anyway.:thumbsu:

Funny stuff.

"If only we played more than 9 minutes of good footy yesterday we would have won".

You love the fiction.

Cameron Ling I was....

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!

Really thought the game had gone past Cameron last year. In fact I started about three consecutive threads in three weeks saying so. Really thought he was too slow and the game had gone by him.

Well I am happy to say how wrong I was and it is great to see him back doing what he does best, shutting down one of the oppositions best onballers.

Excellent Work Linga. Here's hoping you continue to add to that towel.

Re: Cameron Ling I was....

Did anyone else hear that stat (granted this was a few weeks ago now, so it could have changed), Ling has not missed one set shot at goal?? His only misses on goal this year have come from shots that are in play.

I think that is pretty damn good. Kent Kingsley eat your heart out! :D

Did anyone else hear that stat (granted this was a few weeks ago now, so it could have changed), Ling has not missed one set shot at goal?? His only misses on goal this year have come from shots that are in play.

I think that is pretty damn good. Kent Kingsley eat your heart out! :D

I'm pretty sure that still stands.

no he kicked a point from a set shot on Sunday so it doesn't stand anymore...sorry;)

The kick fell about a meter and a half short. It was clearly rushed through for a behind.

Definitely not a point, so his clean slate still stands :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no he kicked a point from a set shot on Sunday so it doesn't stand anymore...sorry;)

Ah bugger, I wasn't there to see it and missed most of the TV telecast due to being glued to my radio.

The kick fell about a meter and a half short. It was clearly rushed through for a behind.

Definitely not a point, so his clean slate still stands :thumbsu:

I hope you are right!

That's an absolutely brilliant idea. I'd be happy to do it, if none of the originators of the idea are going along.

I've got something in mind.

PS. Photobucket issues prevented me from updating the towel. Hopefully tonight.

I've got something in mind.

PS. Photobucket issues prevented me from updating the towel. Hopefully tonight.

Not good enough catempire.:rolleyes: I have been waiting for this since halftime Sunday. Can't wait for this weeks addition.:p

Whille we are at it do you think Joshy can take out Motlop again in the first minute:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back