Rumour Busted Lin Jong to Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All started with a pretty honest statement from a fellow tiger:

Then in return, all within 10 posts:

That's why I don't post.............. much. :p (numero uno) prefer to read. Any other teams supporter could of said that initial statement without a single childish retort. :(

BREAKING NEWS: We as Richmond supporters don't run the board, pick the teams players, and believe it or not, coach them.

So maybe sometimes it's best to:

:View attachment 287444
That's why sometimes it's best not to throw stones in a glass house.

That's why sometimes it's best not to throw stones in a glass house.
Fair enough,
But as I said, we don't run the club. Just somebody else with an opinion to voice just like you or anybody else.
But thats not how this place works unfortunately. We're best only posting on our own board to avoid your all to common attitude and those types of replies as quoted earlier.

Well, who cares, no one respects or listens to me anyway, because of my huge head (or is it my little face?)

All started with a pretty honest statement from a fellow tiger:

Then in return, all within 10 posts:

That's why I don't post.............. much. :p (numero uno) prefer to read. Any other teams supporter could of said that initial statement without a single childish retort. :(

BREAKING NEWS: We as Richmond supporters don't run the board, pick the teams players, and believe it or not, coach them.

So maybe sometimes it's best to:

:View attachment 287444
Richard tambling

Seems most in here think the same thing, everytime I see this bloke he is a bit underwhelming. Can't work out what all the fuss is about

Seems most in here think the same thing, everytime I see this bloke he is a bit underwhelming. Can't work out what all the fuss is about
He's super athletic, can take a nice mark, kicks goals and tackles. He's also as hard at the ball as anyone on the Dogs.
On the cons, he's not a great decision maker (read very poor) and fades out of games too easily.

Easy to see why teams are interested, but whether he ever becomes top 15 at a club is questionable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds fair. If Cloke get is right, he'll kick 50 plus and Lin looks like he might be a handy player.

If you're bringing Cloke in to kick 50+ at this point, you're doing it wrong. Surely the Dogs have their eye on him being a true link-up CHF to help with their forward transitions.

A forward kicking goals! Who would have thunk it?

Well you need to be realistic and also put players into a role that best suits their skillset at a particular point in time. I think it's clear that Cloke's days as a volume goalkicker are done, but he can still have value as a link-up marking player, especially for a team like the Bulldogs who don't really have anyone to play that role effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back