Lily Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Should get another go at the Dees next year. Feels like this could be one we regret.
Port's a hard team for the more skillful running outside players to go well in because we just don't play that way. Everything's in and under bash and crash stuff there's no getting outside, getting hit in stride stretching out the zone and then putting it on someone's chest. She's going to look a lot better playing in a team with better skills around her much like Surman playing for Geelong, but also I'm not convinced she does enough winning her own ball to be much more than a fringe player.

Port's a hard team for the more skillful running outside players to go well in because we just don't play that way. Everything's in and under bash and crash stuff there's no getting outside, getting hit in stride stretching out the zone and then putting it on someone's chest. She's going to look a lot better playing in a team with better skills around her much like Surman playing for Geelong, but also I'm not convinced she does enough winning her own ball to be much more than a fringe player.
You're right that its how we've played up to now, but I'd say our best 16 could shift by more than a third next year, primarily with midfielders.

Teakle back too gives us another to crumb off.

You're right that its how we've played up to now, but I'd say our best 16 could shift by more than a third next year, primarily with midfielders.

Teakle back too gives us another to crumb off.
Yeah I haven't been keeping up with too much of this stuff since the W season ended but the recruitment news is pretty promising. I'd like to see a change in coaching though, we've got a chance to be real good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back