Oppo Camp Levi Greenwood to be on SEN after 6.00 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the next Jesse White, over the pre season Collingwood fans will talk him up but when the season rolls around, he won't be so popular after underwhelming performances. I hope being Pendlebury's biatch is what he signed up for because he will be exactly that. Good luck Greenback's, you'll need it mate. You jumped onto a quickly sinking ship.

Who edited my post? You spelt "off" wrong for starters.

Me, due to the r*** content and, funnily enough, other than deleting said content the only word changed was "r***" to "assault", so it is you who made the "off" error old boy (now fixed for you btw).

Bumped into Levi and Harper at the Emerson last night. Looked like someones struggling to make friends at his new home.
Shook Keirans hand ofcourse acting as if I didnt know who Levi was. Its funny 2 months ago I would of hugged Pig.
All I said to him was everyone looks better in blue mate.

Had 3 girls with me which considering Harps was in the same venue made me feel quite acomplished. Doubt would have stayed like that for the rest of the night, though Kizza needs to lose the beard.

Your kidding? I say don't show video of a r*** and it gets deleted? You don't think that's a bit OTT?

The whole subject wasn't necessary to make your point and, given that the word itself is banned, it was easiest to just snip it. Hardly a big deal.

The whole subject wasn't necessary to make your point and, given that the word itself is banned, it was easiest to just snip it. Hardly a big deal.
A good alternative is to use the word 'milney'.

Since moving from SA to Vic I've had to do a refresher course for my RSA to be valid here.

Turns out Levi's been doing a bit of acting work on the side. He plays the angry drunk in the videos...

View attachment 93398

Yes yes. "Acting" work. Sure.

Collingwood legal team like this

Bumped into Levi and Harper at the Emerson last night. Looked like someones struggling to make friends at his new home.
Shook Keirans hand ofcourse acting as if I didnt know who Levi was. Its funny 2 months ago I would of hugged Pig.
All I said to him was everyone looks better in blue mate.

Had 3 girls with me which considering Harps was in the same venue made me feel quite acomplished. Doubt would have stayed like that for the rest of the night, though Kizza needs to lose the beard.

Hows harps doing? tell me more about Harper? Not really interested in his mate though.

Hows harps doing? tell me more about Harper? Not really interested in his mate though.
Love the Harps. Really want him to succeed.
Remind me who his mate is again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kieran hanging with Mike? Well in terms of character its certainly an upgrade.

Geez, that's a bit much.

Last time I checked Greenwood hasn't r***d anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dislike this thread but after a phone chat today with a good mate of Pickering.

And yeah I did mention most think Liam's a campaigner.

Levi would have be in the top end of player payments after 18 decent games. North wouldn't match that as it could cause huge list management problems.

Anywho there ya go.

I ran into greenwood the other day he told me he has no friends and misses North Melbourne players, he also said the black stripes in the collingwood jumper makes his boobs itchy he really prefers the blue stripes because he gets no itchy boob. (I might of been drunk and I can't confirm if it was greenwood)

“…as Levi kept improving, obviously other clubs got involved and some of the offers that were put to Levi… (If we were to match them) would have just completely distorted our salary cap,” Scott told SEN’s Morning Glory program.

“An extension of one year was offered to him and quite early in the year by our list management committee and Levi’s footy just went through the roof, he kept getting better and better and better.

Scott says North worked diligently to improve its offer to Greenwood as the year progressed but the club wouldn’t compromise its overall list management.

“The scope and the length and the financial considerations of that contract was increased throughout the year...We understand the competitive nature of footy these days and we would have loved to have retained Levi but with the number of inside midfielders we’ve got on our list and certainly the TTP (total player payments) structure that’s in place…to match the offers from the Bulldogs and Collingwood would have been irresponsible in the end.”

I think one of the things we've perhaps not adequately focused on during the whole Levi saga is the age/experience profile of our list and the TPP implications. A few years ago we may have been able to accommodate his requests or go closer, but with our list now, and the need (I assume) to pay an older list more, this makes complete sense.

“…as Levi kept improving, obviously other clubs got involved and some of the offers that were put to Levi… (If we were to match them) would have just completely distorted our salary cap,” Scott told SEN’s Morning Glory program.

“An extension of one year was offered to him and quite early in the year by our list management committee and Levi’s footy just went through the roof, he kept getting better and better and better.

Scott says North worked diligently to improve its offer to Greenwood as the year progressed but the club wouldn’t compromise its overall list management.

“The scope and the length and the financial considerations of that contract was increased throughout the year...We understand the competitive nature of footy these days and we would have loved to have retained Levi but with the number of inside midfielders we’ve got on our list and certainly the TTP (total player payments) structure that’s in place…to match the offers from the Bulldogs and Collingwood would have been irresponsible in the end.”

I think one of the things we've perhaps not adequately focused on during the whole Levi saga is the age/experience profile of our list and the TPP implications. A few years ago we may have been able to accommodate his requests or go closer, but with our list now, and the need (I assume) to pay an older list more, this makes complete sense.

Could of just quoted my post two above Kimbo ;)

I have watched 3 games from last year this week......anybody who thinks Levi wont be missed is dreaming.

I assume some hard heads wont relent but this guy was most improved for the year & not just one area of his game but all facets.

Im still devo he is gone.

Bastinac or Jacobs can not fill this void.

I have watched 3 games from last year this week......anybody who thinks Levi wont be missed is dreaming.

I assume some hard heads wont relent but this guy was most improved for the year & not just one area of his game but all facets.

Im still devo he is gone.

Bastinac or Jacobs can not fill this void.
Wait until the end of 2015 or at least half way through 2015 before you say so and so can't fill the void. Levi was a solid player, nothing overly special.

I've honestly never been angry at the club for not re-signing Greenwood. What I love about guys like Wells and Black is that they have genuine reasons to leave the club. They could go home to their families and friends in WA but they chose to stay because they want to be at the club. Greenwood wanted to be at the club if, after one good season out of six, we'd chuck a bunch of money at him.

Good riddance, Greenwood. Good player but a bit of a w***er.

So Brad said it would be irresponsible to keep him.

You know what's more irresponsible? Signing a ******* 32 y.o.

Piss off with your excuses and own up to the fact you stuffed up with the FA signings.

What, BS personally? He does mention there is a committee deliberating on the decision. And what was the stuff-up you refer too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back