Coach Let's get Luke

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Hodge came to Brisbane and changed our culture for the waayyy better.

We all remember the seapping soft drink for water story. Zorkos reaction in fagans press conference stems from that - he did the incredulous laugh and covered his have with both hands when Morris eating McDonald's was mentioned.

And the tactical coaching from the laptop on the sideline. So important for our growth.

Sure, Hodge you're enjoying the media ATM but you are an incredibly competitive beast. Does the media really sate that hunger?

You can't be an all time Afl great without at least testing the Leigh Matthews pathway. Don't you want to test yourself as a coach?

Your kids are getting older, the younger ones missed seeing you at peak player, let them see you as a different type of Afl legend.

At least please start the coaching certification to keep you options open.

Dom and Mike - we need a focused media campaign to get Luke.

He's gone as record as considering a mid season draft return 🤣🤣. He must still love us!!

You guys need to run it like you did in the jack Payne campaign.

Who do we call? What stories can get published where?

What's Luke's personal email address? We can flood that.

Reading the thread title I thought this was going to be a thread about getting Luke Beveridge. **** me dead, I almost had a heart attack.

I wonder if 3KZ is Football would be open to taking Luke on as an assistant coach for his sons top of the ladder Under 12s side, would be a good apprenticeship for the Lions top job when Fages gives it away.
3KZ will get him to hold the magnetic board. It's a bloody important role. Hope Luke is up to it.

I wonder if 3KZ is Football would be open to taking Luke on as an assistant coach for his sons top of the ladder Under 12s side, would be a good apprenticeship for the Lions top job when Fages gives it away.
The door is always open. I have so much wisdom to pass on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i assumed it was about luke power as assistant ha.

i still think a good succession plan would work for us. fagan would be up for it i reckon.

it's so messy to ever get rid of a coach against their will.

i assumed it was about luke power as assistant ha.

i still think a good succession plan would work for us. fagan would be up for it i reckon.

it's so messy to ever get rid of a coach against their will.
I did too. Didn't mind the idea.

Getting so very hmm.. forceful pushback in my own household. Son says no to anyone who doesn't have 25+ years coaching experience across lower levels. He reckons there must be loads of 50 yo out there waiting for their big break.
Still waiting. Been a while now. C'mon Lions make the phone call. I come cheap.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back