Larke Medallist

Remove this Banner Ad

do i even need to say it??? :p

Your man looks the goods. And he's already played against the 2 harder teams, probably getting votes in both games.

I'd say it's down to him or Watts on current games.

He's increasing his stocks, looks like he could be 5-10, which will be right about where the saints get their first pick, so you could get your man. Would you be happy to take him as early as 6 or 7?

Your man looks the goods. And he's already played against the 2 harder teams, probably getting votes in both games.

I'd say it's down to him or Watts on current games.

He's increasing his stocks, looks like he could be 5-10, which will be right about where the saints get their first pick, so you could get your man. Would you be happy to take him as early as 6 or 7?

of course i would:D would love him at St.Kilda, that being said there are plenty of other kids i'd be happy for us to land as well (Ziebell, Suban etc.) if Hurley could slip to our pick (wake up bourky delusional thoughts from fantasy island) then i'd hope we take him in a heartbeat with our lack of fit/young key backs.. but yea if we took Heyney i don't know when i'd stop smiling... probably late december or so haha

FWIRW i think Watts would be winning at this stage by 1 vote if its a 3,2,1 or 5,4,3,2,1 system

Metro v Country
3 votes - Watts
2 votes - Heyne

and then both B.O.G's in their most recent games

Steven Hill deserves to be on that list too IMO.. i reckon he'd be well and truely up there.. and unlike Watts and Heyne i reckon he would have polled in all 3 games

Watts
Deboer
S.Hill (number 4 west perth boy) choose him as the carnivals bolter who was right
Heyne

There the 4 and maybe Naitunai becasue he has been in there best 2 at of 3 games. Ziebell i liked his game alot though

FWIRW i think Watts would be winning at this stage by 1 vote if its a 3,2,1 or 5,4,3,2,1 system

Metro v Country
3 votes - Watts
2 votes - Heyne

and then both B.O.G's in their most recent games

I knew there was a WA player i should have in there, but i wasn't sure if they'd had anyone in they're best in all the games, but i'd guess Hill is probably the one.

Watts would be ahead now, but Heyne only has SA and Tassie up his sleave for the last match, where as Watts has still got NSW and WA in the last match. If Watts gets votes in the WA match, he'd win it you'd think

Watts
Heyne
Hill

are the three stand outs.

Other names to be thrown up include Deboer, Zaharakis, possibly McKernan?

In big trouble. Very crude head high tackle indeed. A real coat hanger job. Brown kicked the goal from the free kick from outside 50. Very costly in a tight game.

mmmm it'll be disappointing if he gets rubbed out... everyone that i've spoken to that was at the game said it was ugly but there wasn't much in it.. just bad timing on both players behalf (brown ducking and heyne going to tackle/bump)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nick heyne, jack watts or DeBour are my tips..

some other blokes who, if finish well, could go close are

Ziebell (country)
Shuey (metro)
Rockcliffe (Country)
Robinson (Tas)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back