Rumour Busted Lachie Neale heading home

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do there sooks nominate for the draft knowing full well their chances of being picked up by SA teams are minimal? This is the real world people, it's the world of business when you can be living in Perth one day and then Brisbane the next. Footballers ... they're a different breed.

Exactly Jack Gunston.

What makes you think Neale is homesick?

Is it your same 'contacts' who had you convinced Weller didn't want to re-sign?
I'm starting to think that he may well be Hagdorn.

We just need him to buy a new house in Adelaide and this rumour will hit its peak.
Purple again saying on the sat footy show that he is refusing to open negotiations with Freo.

We just need him to buy a new house in Adelaide and this rumour will hit its peak.
Purple again saying on the sat footy show that he is refusing to open negotiations with Freo.

That's correct, being driven by his management, and in line with the plan they have in place. Nothing to see here.

Have a read of this if you haven't already - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/contract-negotations-lachie-neale.1128374/

His manager Tim Lawrence was nice enough to say a few words on it (he's contributed to our board in the past - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/q-a-lachie-neale-s-manager.1094547/)

That's correct, being driven by his management, and in line with the plan they have in place. Nothing to see here.

Have a read of this if you haven't already - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/contract-negotations-lachie-neale.1128374/

His manager Tim Lawrence was nice enough to say a few words on it (he's contributed to our board in the past - https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/q-a-lachie-neale-s-manager.1094547/)
Its normally family and friends that let the cat out of the bag.
Not saying thats the case here.

Lachie Neale, His manager and Jesse Hogan's manager. The 3 people right now that know exactly where Neale is going to play next year.

you dont see the hilarity in what he wrote, i'm sure its not lost on you:
There will only be three people who will know what is happening on Lachie's side of the fence. Lachie himself, my counterpart for Stride in WA, Jason Dover and myself. No one one else. No one else and no one else.... And that will not change at any time during the duration of these negotiations. The discussions we have are intensely private and for our ears only. Our lips will only whisper words regarding this topic in the presence of the one, or both, of the other two. No one else. Period.

So you can disregard any person who tells you 'they know' because, they simply don't.

In fact, to be totally honest, we don't even know what's exactly going to happen over the coming weeks. Nothing is set in stone as of yet, however, that article by Nick Bowen on AFL.com yesterday is actually accurate. We know this because Nick contacted Jason yesterday for comment and rather than give out some vague answers stuck between smoke and mirrors, he decided to tell him exactly how we are approaching things now and in the short term. No bullsh*t just what's actually happening. Have a read of it if you haven't already done so.

only three people will know ever and that wont change. except for this journalist at afl.com.au, we told him oh and we are telling all you fans now through this long winded response i am writing.

seriously what a load of wank.

seriously if that was my manager, i'd get a new one. seems to like telling the world, with his look at me and bow down approach to the fremantle fans. how about taking his own advice and keep it private!!!!!

why would jesse hogans manager know what lachie is doing?

From Neale's manager.

"There will only be three people who will know what is happening on Lachie's side of the fence. Lachie himself, my counterpart for Stride in WA, Jason Dover and myself. No one one else. No one else and no one else.... And that will not change at any time during the duration of these negotiations. The discussions we have are intensely private and for our ears only. Our lips will only whisper words regarding this topic in the presence of the one, or both, of the other two. No one else. Period."

Jason Dover is Hogan and Fyfe's manager as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you dont see the hilarity in what he wrote, i'm sure its not lost on you:

only three people will know ever and that wont change. except for this journalist at afl.com.au, we told him oh and we are telling all you fans now through this long winded response i am writing.

seriously what a load of wank.

seriously if that was my manager, i'd get a new one. seems to like telling the world, with his look at me and bow down approach to the fremantle fans. how about taking his own advice and keep it private!!!!!

You seem the type to get stuck on semantics. Let me simplify. Being fed selective information (whether you're an AFL reporter or a supporter) doesn't invalidate his statement. Only they know the true agenda and where it's at.

If you don't like it - that's fine. I'd still prefer a player manager being open to chat, than the chinese whisper circle jerks that originate somewhere in the space between the media and the fans ;)

You seem the type to get stuck on semantics. Let me simplify. Being fed selective information (whether you're an AFL reporter or a supporter) doesn't invalidate his statement. Only they know the true agenda and where it's at.

If you don't like it - that's fine. I'd still prefer a player manager being open to chat, than the chinese whisper circle jerks that originate somewhere in the space between the media and the fans ;)

that's not semantics, its a complete contradiction and we both know that

i'm sure the dockers supporters ate it all up though and felt all warm and fuzzy. which is probably the intended purpose of the "communication"

i'd take anything said in this forum by a player manager or someone claiming to know the player manager with a grain of salt

From Neale's manager.

"There will only be three people who will know what is happening on Lachie's side of the fence. Lachie himself, my counterpart for Stride in WA, Jason Dover and myself. No one one else. No one else and no one else.... And that will not change at any time during the duration of these negotiations. The discussions we have are intensely private and for our ears only. Our lips will only whisper words regarding this topic in the presence of the one, or both, of the other two. No one else. Period."

Jason Dover is Hogan and Fyfe's manager as well.

interesting. i'd hope in lachie's case that my interests are the ones at heart here and their not coming 2nd to a bigger client/pay day

personally i think neale is more important to freo than hogan. with mundy and barlow approaching retirement, there's really no other inside mid to drive that midfield, especially with fyfe playing all over the ground now ala goddard in 2010

you lose neale, i dont know who's going to drive that midfield moving forward

that's not semantics, its a complete contradiction and we both know that

i'm sure the dockers supporters ate it all up though and felt all warm and fuzzy. which is probably the intended purpose of the "communication"

i'd take anything said in this forum by a player manager or someone claiming to know the player manager with a grain of salt

I'd take anything you say about Freo in any forum with a grain of salt.;)

interesting. i'd hope in lachie's case that my interests are the ones at heart here and their not coming 2nd to a bigger client/pay day

personally i think neale is more important to freo than hogan. with mundy and barlow approaching retirement, there's really no other inside mid to drive that midfield, especially with fyfe playing all over the ground now ala goddard in 2010

you lose neale, i dont know who's going to drive that midfield moving forward

You are such a muppet, you have been bellowing from the rooftops about our failure in luring quality KPF's to the club.

You will be filthy if we land Hogan,

What are you a wannabee cub hack ?

You are such a muppet, you have been bellowing from the rooftops about our failure in luring quality KPF's to the club.

You will be filthy if we land Hogan,

What are you a wannabee cub hack ?

have a snickers peppy, i wont be filthy at all if freo get hogan. good for them if it happens!!!

i just can't see how giving up a couple of first rounders to get hogan and losing neale would put you infront in terms of the rebuild. neale would be a massive out

have a snickers peppy, i wont be filthy at all if freo get hogan. good for them if it happens!!!

i just can't see how giving up a couple of first rounders to get hogan and losing neale would put you infront in terms of the rebuild. neale would be a massive out

There you go again shooting off the mouth,

You have NFI what is in the pipeline, now we are putting up 2 x 1st rounders + Neale

As i said, you are a second guessing clown, putting your opinion as fact every time.

Nothing to see here?

Ok just putting off contract negotiations because that's the plan. 90% of leaving I'd say.

There you go again shooting off the mouth,

You have NFI what is in the pipeline, now we are putting up 2 x 1st rounders + Neale

As i said, you are a second guessing clown, putting your opinion as fact every time.

When did i say you were putting up 2x 1st rounders plus neale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back