Competitions Knockout Footy Tipping 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 27, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Tasmania Devils
Just gaining interest to see who would be interested in joining this.

Rules

Knockout Competition: Please select a team that you believe will win its game in the Round.
If the team wins, you remain in the competition. If the team loses or draws, you are knocked out.
Please note, you are unable to choose a team that you have selected in the previous 2 Rounds. The last member standing is declared the winner of the knockout competition.
All Tips need to be in before the start of the first game of the round. I will keep everyone updated weekly with the results. Reply to this if interested. Prizes will work out.

Update You can’t pick against the same team 2 weeks in a row?

Begin Round 1.

Last edited:

Alright they want u back lol so whom you want. So how do you want it to work? Or if you get 2 wrong then that’s it.
I think there has to be some sort of 'buy in' second chance, and if you get that wrong, then you're definitely out.

I guess I was thinking that it could be based on odds, so lets take this week as an example:
Adelaide v Melbourne
Fremantle v Carlton
Western Bulldogs v Geelong

These are the three 'closest' games.

I (as an eliminated person) must correctly tip all 3 games to get back into the competition. From that point, I rejoin and from the next round tip like everyone else.

If I incorrectly tip even one game wrong, I'm not back in and it's curtains for the year.

I think there has to be some sort of 'buy in' second chance, and if you get that wrong, then you're definitely out.

I guess I was thinking that it could be based on odds, so lets take this week as an example:
Adelaide v Melbourne
Fremantle v Carlton

I (as an eliminated person) must correctly tip all 3 games to get back into the competition. From that point, I rejoin and from the next round tip like everyone else.

If I incorrectly tip even one game wrong, I'm not back in and it's curtains for the year.
Alright sounds difficult lol go for it. SunshineBoy you as well

Tenacious T Brisbane
lllscroatlll Port
Turka Sydney

rfctigerarmy Second chance Melb Carlton Dogs
Hank Heavenly Sydney
SunshineBoy second chance reminder Melb Carlton dogs
Tiger V Coll
Truetiger Port

Take note

Adelaide v Melbourne
Fremantle v Carlton

Last edited:
Alright sounds difficult lol go for it. SunshineBoy you as well
I think it should be difficult, because (lets be honest) we're already out, so it should be difficult to get back in.

I just thought it might allow the game to go for a bit longer, potentially for everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and

if the 2nd chancers miss out on picking all 3, they get a chance next week but it needs to be 4 picks, and so on until they need a full sweep to get back in

watchooz rekn?
I find 1 hard let alone 4 lol. As long as others agree.

and

if the 2nd chancers miss out on picking all 3, they get a chance next week but it needs to be 4 picks, and so on until they need a full sweep to get back in

watchooz rekn?
After the full sweep doesn't work, you have to get the percentage of every team on the ladder at the end of the round to 2 decimal places

Remove this Banner Ad

Back