Kingy calls Kangas cowards

Remove this Banner Ad

Well almost...he didn't write the headline.;)

Watching On the Couch and Kingy was quoted as saying on 3 AW tonight that we were very brave during the scuffle but after that there were several instances where our blokes weren't prepared to put their head over the footy.

He went on to say that Brad Scott should be more concerned about rectifying this than winning fights.

Anyone know what this bitter and twisted former legend is talking about?

He was the north "expert" on 3Allw***ers before the match.
"Kingy as a former player I'm sure you've watched North closely this year?"
"Yes absolutely"
"Would you say their game style has changed under Brad Scott?"
"Yes, they are much more inclined to avoid the corridor now, which is hardly surprising as Brad was part of the coaching panel that developed that style at Collingwood of bringing the ball around the boundary. They're nowhere near as direct as they were under Dean."

I doubt he was referring to the young players, Ziebell showed plenty

You doubt wrong. He mentioned the younger players not putting their heads over the ball after the Hall incident.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep definately part of the good footballer, shit bloke club.

Seems to come with the name.

Lulz at a Vichy lapdog accusing anyone of cowardice.

Rubbish bloke. Can happily go **** himself.

So ****ing disappointed in this shit.

King (like many others) came out in support of the Gold Coast. Putrid opinion - but I would be happy to welcome back into the fold those who are willing to admit just how wrong they are. Not asking a lot - just that people who went on record publicly renounce their opinion & acknowledge our recent off-field successes.

If he is going to carry on like this then **** him. Have fun at Richmond you gutless ****.

Was a fantastic player for the club, but he was a player I never really liked after he sent us into extra time in the 94 final.
Just something about him, I often agreed with mates who supported other clubs who hated him.
How could he pick North players for not going hard enough? Half the Bulldogs side dont...Gia?
Im not sure he should be the authority, on commitment at the contest either.
He never squibbed anything from memory, but he was hardly Glen Archer.
Its a bit like having Billy Brownless comment on winning a flag or Rodney Eade commenting on coaching one....they would have no idea.

Having said that, I do think there is a couple of guys who could go harder I feel.
I wont name them yet and it certainly isnt Bastinac,Ziebell or Cunnington and it certainly isnt any of our first year players.
Im sure Brad Scott is onto it.

So ****ing disappointed in this shit.

King (like many others) came out in support of the Gold Coast. Putrid opinion - but I would be happy to welcome back into the fold those who are willing to admit just how wrong they are. Not asking a lot - just that people who went on record publicly renounce their opinion & acknowledge our recent off-field successes.

If he is going to carry on like this then **** him. Have fun at Richmond you gutless ****.

You would be in the minority in welcoming him back, he is a w***er off the field.

He isn't at Richmond any more, he was dumped by them.

FFS he is a former north champ he can have his say;we might not agree with some of the things he says but give the guy some respect he helped us win two flags .

Still doesn't mean he isn't a shit bloke.

I would have thought anyone involved with the Richmond Footy Club as part of Terry Wallace's coaching team, gave up all right to talk about how footy should be played or pass themselves off as an expert of some kind.

Good to see your input and involvement Kingy was so instrumental in a successful Richmond side:thumbsu:

Story I heard was that he was so pissed at Jade Rawlings getting the interim job at Punt Rd, he walked out in a huff and went straight to a radio station to let them know, two hours before the announcement was due.

I had the headphones tuned into 3AW's coverage of the game on Saturday in the stands. Imagine for a second..................David King prattling on with this crap whilst sitting alongside Brian Taylor! Never again :thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back