AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
AXJdfWU.jpg

Developer:

Season 1 - Double Helix Games Season 2 & 3 - Iron Galaxy Studios

Did you miss the Killer Instinct Cup that was just on? Catch up here

Here's the latest trailer for Season 3 showing off Kim-Wu plus a tease for The Arbiter from Halo

But remember, Rash from Battletoads was the first character revealed for Season 3

Now, Killer Instinct was already probably the most noob friendly fighter on the market with the widely accepted best tutorial going around in Dojo Mode, but they made it even MORE welcoming by adding the Combo Assist mode:

Kinda amazed no thread was made for this so with Season 3 launching in March I figured I'd make it. It's easily the best fighter on the market for anyone willing to admit. Super fun to play and surprisingly awesome to watch. It's a great pick up and play fighter for inexperienced button mashers, but is also as deep (or deeper) than any other fighter out there.

Season 1 Ultra edition was free for all of January, so I hope some of you grabbed it, but don't forget, the base game with 1 (rotating) character is free for all, as I linked above.

Don't forget...

CHqogWbUkAA4LuW.jpg:large

It's also coming to Windows 10 same day as Season 3 launches on Xbox One and the game will be both Cross-Buy and Cross-Play!

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!

Last edited:

Bought shadow jago last week, he's pretty op.

Yeah he's a bit of an animal. I got him with the Day One 12 Month Xbox Live card way back. So I was using him most of the time as a Jago re-skin, but now that he's a real boy, he's a beast. He just seems almost too well rounded. He has a crazy mix-up game, he can keep you at distance AND he has a devastating close up game.

Rico Suave in the KI Cup was using him right up until the last 2 matches. Despite being a brand new character, Rico was absolutely beasting with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back