Kicking Behinds - iOS and Android Footy Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Is this a free game? I honestly wouldn't mind paying for it since it's not just another flick up the screen game. Just curious.
Is there a lot of work that goes into making an iOS app work with Android?

Is this a free game? I honestly wouldn't mind paying for it since it's not just another flick up the screen game. Just curious.
Is there a lot of work that goes into making an iOS app work with Android?

It will cost $2.99 but there are no ads and no in-app purchases.

I put over 1,000 hours spare time into making this game (designing, planning testing and refining), not all games would take that long and I was very much learning along the way but it was a lot of work.

Kicking Behinds is just days away from launching on iOS devices, in the meantime get a taste of things to come with this official preview video.

Looks great! I might see if the missus will let me download it on her iPhone while I wait for an android release.

Is it just single player or can you play against someone else?

Looks great! I might see if the missus will let me download it on her iPhone while I wait for an android release.

Is it just single player or can you play against someone else?

Just single player at the moment, multiplayer may be beyond my technical capabilities at the moment but I'll see how I go.

I highly recommend starting on the tutorial first, it's a steep learning curve to get used to the controls.

Has anyone else played the game yet? I find it really challenging. The game itself is fun but I keep getting flogged by 50 points and I have only scored one goal in three games. Does anyone have any tips?

Has anyone else played the game yet? I find it really challenging. The game itself is fun but I keep getting flogged by 50 points and I have only scored one goal in three games. Does anyone have any tips?

Did you do the tutorial?

It's not easy but once you get a feel for the pace you will get better.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought it, have played one game so far on the iPad.

I don't think you planned for 100 point losses, but once it hit 100 it went from say 97 to 03.

So I lost my first game 19-0. :)

The game is consistently crashing at Half Time. I don't mind playing 2-minute games, but I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or it's just my phone. The game's very fun. It took a bit of time to get used to the controls but the tutorial was very helpful and it is a great game. Definitely worth the money spent.

The game is consistently crashing at Half Time. I don't mind playing 2-minute games, but I was wondering if anyone else had this issue, or it's just my phone. The game's very fun. It took a bit of time to get used to the controls but the tutorial was very helpful and it is a great game. Definitely worth the money spent.
No crashing for me yet.

Fourth game looks as though I've started to figure it out. Was down 30-0 at qtr time, but managed to end with a scoreline of 61-14 (I ran the ball through the goals twice as well).

Fourth game looks as though I've started to figure it out. Was down 30-0 at qtr time, but managed to end with a scoreline of 61-14 (I ran the ball through the goals twice as well).
Yeah if you keep at it, the game becomes much easier and heaps more fun.

Aside from the crashing at half time, how does it run on a 4S?
It's a bit slow. 1 second might take 1.2 seconds which over two quarters makes it a bit longer but other than that it's all good.

Has anyone managed to win a game yet? Also, if anyone is so inclined a review on the App Store would be greatly appreciated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back