KFC V Red Rooster

KFC V Red Rooster

• Kentucky

Votes: 129 65.5%
  • Red Rooster

Votes: 68 34.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Real 50/50 for me. Would've been slightly toward KFC when they had crispy strips not those shit tenders, totally ruined the twister for me. Zinger Box is still probably my favourite fast food go but Roota has better chips and the Rippa has gone off the charts. The tenders they put in there are basically the old KFC crispy strips. Herb Mayo goes hard as too.

Would be interesting to see if the votes have changed now Red Rooster has fried Chicken
I'm not really a fried chicken guy, like if I get kayfers it's going to be a zinger box, but if it's there in front of me I'd eat the fried Roota. Probably wouldn't go near the regular KFC bucket. That said at kayfers 1 piece in 10 is MAGNIFICENT, 3 okay but tiny the rest hardly edible.

IF KFC finally decide to offer us Hot and Spicy all year round in Victoria they win easily but once every 6mths is crap and when they have it it is the only time I eat it. Red Rooster wins till KFC allows regular hot and spicy chicken to be a normal menu item all year round. Zinger burgers and wicked wings are just very meh and no comparison to original Hot and Spicy chicken.

Doesn’t Red Rooster have a meme about how it is possible they still have customers. Looks dead every time a drive past one and I don’t see advertising anymore.

Not to mention the food is shit. I once ordered a burger with bacon and it was either uncooked bacon or ham instead.

KFC is way better, but Betty’s Burgers is the GOAT.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Red Rooter has gone past them with their new fried range.

Only thing that will change my mind is if KFC bring back the hot and spicy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ability to get a roast chook with veggies (decent ones as well) plus sweet potato fries is a massive win for Red Rooster.

It settles so many arguments between me and the wife if she wants take out but i'd prefer something a bit healthier.

However, a hungover zinger box cannot be defeated.

KFC is better in fact despite being a fast-food chain.
I think it's the best fried chicken you can get when done right & cooked right.
Their chips are also amazing like I said when cooked right crisp with the perfect amount of salt.

Red Rooster isn't bad, but I don't think it can compete.

Back