hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Righto 1000 posts nearly up in the '09 thread and time to start afresh with the rumours and inuendo leading up to 2010.

howdy all:

i've just moved up to the area, having not played for a couple of years (previous to that i was playing in the YVMDFL)

Can anyone recommend a club? I'm 6"2" and used to play key position when i was fit!

Hi toxic - have just sent you a personal message about this question, please check your messages for further info.

howdy all:

i've just moved up to the area, having not played for a couple of years (previous to that i was playing in the YVMDFL)

Can anyone recommend a club? I'm 6"2" and used to play key position when i was fit!

Definitely Violet Town Toxic. PM me for more details, i.e. where you live and when our pre-season training starts and what not....

So with Longwood into the kdfl for next year will they take any players from their neighbouring kdfl clubs? Also when do clubs start going back for preseason training?

So with Longwood into the kdfl for next year will they take any players from their neighbouring kdfl clubs? Also when do clubs start going back for preseason training?
They had better pinch a lot and divert traffic off the freeway to top up their supporter base. That said i hope they go well, from what i hear the workers at the club are great people.

Bad news for Ardy coach Boily, was a soild coach all year and brought alot of youth to the club sad to see him go good coach and a great bloke.
Simo should step into the job fine but needs alot of work in getting some good players out to ARDY. So open up that wallet Joey we know there is plenty of cash going around down at Ardy... All the best to all clubs in getting some top up player and 3rds.

I reckon all clubs should come together in regards to the 3rds comp,because if you have alot of players on there lists and kids missing out send them to clubs that carn't get a side onto the park and i dont mean just ardy i mean all sides as its good to have a full book of games come game day.....

Bad news for Ardy coach Boily, was a soild coach all year and brought alot of youth to the club sad to see him go good coach and a great bloke.
Simo should step into the job fine but needs alot of work in getting some good players out to ARDY. So open up that wallet Joey we know there is plenty of cash going around down at Ardy... All the best to all clubs in getting some top up player and 3rds.

I reckon all clubs should come together in regards to the 3rds comp,because if you have alot of players on there lists and kids missing out send them to clubs that carn't get a side onto the park and i dont mean just ardy i mean all sides as its good to have a full book of games come game day.....

whats the chances of a few players heading to shepp swans? Ardmona just need to be competitive for next couple of years then depending on how perry goes offer him the coaching job and hopefully some former players will return plus a few new recruites from swans.

Wouldnt be surprised is Joe D ends up coaching if they dont find the right person, didnt he coach in pdfl couple yrs ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whats the chances of a few players heading to shepp swans? Ardmona just need to be competitive for next couple of years then depending on how perry goes offer him the coaching job and hopefully some former players will return plus a few new recruites from swans.

Wouldnt be surprised is Joe D ends up coaching if they dont find the right person, didnt he coach in pdfl couple yrs ago

Mate if you read my post you would see that simo is the coach my friend.....:confused:
Any news on the sign up front at all clubs?

They had better pinch a lot and divert traffic off the freeway to top up their supporter base. That said i hope they go well, from what i hear the workers at the club are great people.
Amen to the latter point Spike.
A great club will get even better and now that this BDFNL is finished, local support will leap in bounds.
Should have happened at the end of 2008 which, over 2007 and 2008, saw many top players reluctantly leave to KDFL clubs because of VCFL procrastination with the Benalla League.
It's a moot point if they come back but the redlegs are ready to join in.
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:

Amen to the latter point Spike.
A great club will get even better and now that this BDFNL is finished, local support will leap in bounds.
Should have happened at the end of 2008 which, over 2007 and 2008, saw many top players reluctantly leave to KDFL clubs because of VCFL procrastination with the Benalla League.
It's a mute point if they come back but the redlegs are ready to join in.
Cheers
John Carrot:thumbsu:
I was wondering how long it would take you to travel over to the KDFL forum JC.

Have Longwood picked up any players? You would think that there would need to be a substantial recruiting drive this off-season.

Have been told some key players are on the move from Wombat land going to another KDL club not far down the road who are chucking the money around, Can any one from Lancy confirm this ????

I was wondering how long it would take you to travel over to the KDFL forum JC.

Have Longwood picked up any players? You would think that there would need to be a substantial recruiting drive this off-season.

I wonder how the boys on the KD site will handle JC's spiels? Always quality!

Have been told some key players are on the move from Wombat land going to another KDL club not far down the road who are chucking the money around, Can any one from Lancy confirm this ????

Who are the players u are talking about? Know of one that has come from another kdfl club to wombats but nothing of players leaving for the enemy!

I used to enjoy arguing with you but now you have spoiled it by trying to be sensible. WTF. Most U/18 teams are happy to lend players on game day if required. If you can turn up with 13-15 players you will get a game going. Simmo will go ok.

I used to enjoy arguing with you but now you have spoiled it by trying to be sensible. WTF. Most U/18 teams are happy to lend players on game day if required. If you can turn up with 13-15 players you will get a game going. Simmo will go ok.

hahahaha:D mate its not even pre season yet, im just warming up forty-one you slap nuts lol is that game on again?:thumbsu:
Mate i know what you mean most clubs will top up players but instead of topping up players if you have a big list prior to the season starting why not send some player to other clubs as it will be good coin for all clubs to field 3 teams.

Mighty quiet over on this threa fella's - where did the outoing Rushy 3rds coach end up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back