Remove this Banner Ad

dusty1234!

2017 2019 2020
Jan 14, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Manchester United
Just thought i would start a thread on the Korean Baseball League. Whilst the major leagues weren't playing, I solved my baseball craving but watching the Korean league. And it just so happened to be that i have a friend from work who is korean and loves his baseball. With his help, ive come up with a list of teams and famous players :D . Yes i am addicted to this league now...

10th place this season. The Hanwha Eagles. A struggling team these days. One championship in 1999. If anyone remebers, Koo Dae Sung (That moment at the mets) is a legend at this franchise. The legendary pitcher Park Chan Ho also pitched here in his last season. They currently have produced one major league player. None other than Ryu Hyun Jin (Era title winner last year).

9th place this season. The SK Wyverns. 4 championsips. 07, 08, 10, 18. Produced KK, Kim Kwang Hyun.
Provided this amazing 13th inning save.

8th place. The Samsung Lions. Won championship in 85, 02, 05, 06, 11, 12, 13, 14. Produced legendary hitters Lee Seung Yeop and Yang Jun Hyuk. Most importantly produced Oh Seung Hwan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back