USA Jussie Smollet

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, that one was just my opinion. If you don't agree with that one, big deal, you know.
Crazy isn't it. I'm actually asking for your opinion on something specific.
Repeatedly.

But you're giving random opinion as statements, and using it to pretend to confuse yourself to avoid something of substance.💨🏃‍♂️

Why is this story important to you?🤷‍♂️

Crazy isn't it. I'm actually asking for your opinion on something specific.
Repeatedly.

But you're giving random opinion as statements, and using it to pretend to confuse yourself to avoid something of substance.💨🏃‍♂️

Why is this story important to you?🤷‍♂️
Well you've got a view that's obviously dying to get out, so let's just hear it and save us all some time.

Some part of the interest is surely the media and it’s response. I doubt many people have heard of this guy in Australia (I hadn’t). Who cares if he is black or gay, he is an idiot that is rightly being punished.

Some part of the interest is surely the media and it’s response. I doubt many people have heard of this guy in Australia (I hadn’t). Who cares if he is black or gay, he is an idiot that is rightly being punished.
A lot of people care if he is black or gay. It seems silly to me to infer they don't exist or don't play a big part in the spread of this story.

Are you interested in this story, Jello? If so, what's your interest?

These are the people so far interested in this version of the multiple threads on this successful, black, gay and convicted man.

1647068495130.png

I post this to officially get the highest post count in this thread.
And if there is a common thread between any of the posters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of people care if he is black or gay. It seems silly to me to infer they don't exist or don't play a big part in the spread of this story.

Are you interested in this story, Jello? If so, what's your interest?
Sorry I was saying I don’t care if he’s black or gay. No I’m not really interested, I’ve heard about it and my understanding is that some people are taking issue with they way the media jumped on and reported the story.

Have you not thought about why you're interested in this story?
Or you have, and you're unwilling to share?

Yeah I've got something I willing to share.

If you're really after my super secret views on the Jussie Smollet situation, you need only have a close read of the other thread.

A view I still hold, which is so uncontroversial that you liked the damn post.

Screenshot_20220312-184552_Chrome.jpg

Go play your games with someone else.

Sorry I was saying I don’t care if he’s black or gay. No I’m not really interested, I’ve heard about it and my understanding is that some people are taking issue with they way the media jumped on and reported the story.
In that case, I agree.
We shouldn't care that he is black or gay.
But this story wouldn't exist if not for that, would it?

My point is, I don't think this story would be as big and well known, ongoing, if not for anti-black, anti-LGBT+, etc movements and ideologies.

Let alone some of the erotica fan fiction being written by some, even on these boards.
Interested if you agree or disagree?

Yeah I've got something I willing to share.

If you're really after my super secret views on the Jussie Smollet situation, you need only have a close read of the other thread.

A view I still hold, which is so uncontroversial that you liked the damn post.

View attachment 1343132

Go play your games with someone else.

Firstly, fair point. I liked your post from three years ago, about there being enough homophobia and racism already existing, without inventing more.

I'm wondering why this story is important to you?

Do you think he is a nobody, or a star of one of the biggest shows in the USA?

He was a nobody until he faked a hate crime on himself, I would agree with that.
starring on one of the biggest shows in the country

You're twisting yourself up. Just speak honestly.

I'm not playing games. Stop making excuses.
Why is this story important to you?

Firstly, fair point. I liked your post from three years ago, about there being enough homophobia and racism already existing, without inventing more.

I'm wondering why this story is important to you?

Do you think he is a nobody, or a star of one of the biggest shows in the USA?

You're twisting yourself up. Just speak honestly.

I'm not playing games. Stop making excuses.
Why is this story important to you?
You wanted to know why he didn't have a thread on Bigfooty before he faked his hate crime. I don't want to break any news to you but being a worldwide global star isn't guaranted to get you a thread on this site, let alone whatever he apparently was in terms of stardom and recognition.

My views on the saga are as they were three years ago. Read them again, and be sure next time to check that you haven't liked any of my posts on the topic before you try to assign values to me that I do not have or hold. Run along now.

You wanted to know why he didn't have a thread on Bigfooty before he faked his hate crime.
Why do you have to play games, and be dishonest?

1647055544154-png.1343001

1647077703069.png
🤷‍♂️:shrug:🤷‍♀️

tandino for whatever reason, (And I have some guesses), you are desperate to avoid engaging.

That's fine, you don't have to. But you did choose to try and dismiss what I raised it in this thread, by calling him a nobody and deflecting from my question.

Don't play the victim now. Just don't reply. I don't have any power over you. You're free to be as deceptive and/or ignorant as you want.

In that case, I agree.
We shouldn't care that he is black or gay.
But this story wouldn't exist if not for that, would it?

My point is, I don't think this story would be as big and well known, ongoing, if not for anti-black, anti-LGBT+, etc movements and ideologies.

Let alone some of the erotica fan fiction being written by some, even on these boards.
Interested if you agree or disagree?
I think anyone of some fame that staged a hate crime would attract interest. I don’t have any precedence or reference though so I would just have to answer i wouldn’t know (neither agree or disagree).

tandino for whatever reason, (And I have some guesses), you are desperate to avoid engaging.

That's fine, you don't have to. But you did choose to try and dismiss what I raised it in this thread, by calling him a nobody and deflecting from my question.

Don't play the victim now. Just don't reply. I don't have any power over you. You're free to be as deceptive and/or ignorant as you want.
If you've got something to say, just say it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back