Injury Jude Bolton

Remove this Banner Ad

I suppose it had to happen sooner than later, but I always thought one more year. At least they'd be a decent amount of passion around Bolts for the finals.

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/08/21/bolton-weighs-up-future-and-injury/

Yes I know its only sports news first but

Bolton revealed that he has held preliminary discussions with Swans management on a new contract and mutually agreed to hold off any final agreement.

The immensely popular veteran confessed that has played for several seasons on annually negotiated one-season deals.

“We’ve had a bit of a chat, but both parties have said let’s deal with it at the end of the season and sort it from there,” Bolton said.

Maybe the conference is for a resigning? Kennedy, McGlynn or even Pyke with all the news he has been receiving recently...

false alarm Tim Watson just retracted his statement. I nearly squshed a truck with crane trying to ring sen and post here from phone. sorry guys.

Hope there is a press conference and hope its about Kennedy resigning!

That was my immediate thought.

Perfect time for Joey to announce he has signed a new deal in the leadup to a top of the table clash against his old club, even moreso given the rich family history at the Hawks.

As for the Jude thing, Martin Blake, a journo who is also Jude's uncle was quick to tweet that the rumors were bullshit...

After seeing On The Couch with Jude, it didn't seem to me that he was thinking of retiring, hope not he is a great player for us with so much more to give. Always rated him highly, lovely bloke even better footballer. As for Tim Watson I would give him a big miss, he really is a dour person even if he was a great footballer and captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder Timehh Watson failed as a coach, would anyone really be able to take his docile nature seriously?

From Swans Facebook:
Great news for Swans fans, with veteran midfielder Jude Bolton showing no signs of slowing down at training this morning.

Coach John Longmire confirmed that Jude would take part in training today and could be in the mix for selection next week.

So no press conferencee?!

So not only does the victorian media ignore us, find ways to discredit our season, continue to get every facet about the swans wrong..they are now happy to also lie about one of our greats after a random text message without checking the source.

Can they get any more pathetic?

Maybe ch 7 can cut to the news once the final siren blows and the GF is over (after we win it of course) and the first story will be about collingwood losing travis cloke for 2013 and buddy getting pre season surgery for his hammies. We will just feature during the sport report.

Dear Jude The Just,

We (The BLOODS not so Faithful) need your Spangled Swans Shovel centre square Saturday - before the Blowhards and Boffins over run the BLOODS Bigfooty board FFS!
Please give Uncle Steve Austin a call on ph 6000000, he knows a thing or two about nasty knee knocks.

PS. Jetts has just hung on the Harbour Bridge, for forgeting to be a superstar.

Yours Sincerely

Fu The Flog.

Apparently B1 The Beast - needs a knee recon! And has put it off for some September Swans satisfaction!!!!!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back