Past Josh Kennedy

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: 5. Josh Kennedy

Getting better each game. Bad dropped mark coming out of the square but it was a quick snap and he wasn't ready for it. Presented strongly and held a couple.

Getting better each game. Bad dropped mark coming out of the square but it was a quick snap and he wasn't ready for it. Presented strongly and held a couple.

Bad? That was down right atrocious! He was in acres of space, had time to see the ball, and it bounced off his chest... that was shocking

I thought he looked VERY good last night, played well.

Looks ready to have a big year. Hoping for 22 games, but I just hope he stays injury free the whole season and has an impact on some games.

I'm hoping he can kick between 15 and 20 goals this season, and get nominated for the rising star award. Hopefully he gives that a shake. Imagine a 1, 2 finish with Kennedy and Gibbs. :)

Kennedy is a special sort of Superstar!!!

He is head and shoulders above Jon Brown, Jon Brown should not even bother turning up to play for Brisbane, every single round, Josh Kennedy will just prove he is a better player.

Kennedy is a special sort of Superstar!!!

He is head and shoulders above Jon Brown, Jon Brown should not even bother turning up to play for Brisbane, every single round, Josh Kennedy will just prove he is a better player.

You are not serious are you? That is a big tag you have put on Josh :rolleyes:

no, he is not serious

if you haven't guessed by now, my brother is not one of Kennedy's supporters

Just watched a replay of the Hawthorn game, and thought Josh played very very well indeed. Led up the ground well, and got to quite a few contests. I know alot of our focus has been on Gibbs and Murphy, but young Josh could really be in for a pretty good year this year.

Wonder if Hansen might get the job in Josh on Saturday night?

Just watched a replay of the Hawthorn game, and thought Josh played very very well indeed. Led up the ground well, and got to quite a few contests. I know alot of our focus has been on Gibbs and Murphy, but young Josh could really be in for a pretty good year this year.

Wonder if Hansen might get the job in Josh on Saturday night?

Kennedy has to survive the chop first, big chance to go back to the magoos, and Banno is a chance to get his first taste of senior action for the season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy set the world alight during the NAB Cup..

I especially loved his performance in the final, what was it... 1 kick, 1 hand ball and 3 tackles in 59 minutes of Football?

Awesome stats, definately my first choice for B.O.G

Kennedy set the world alight during the NAB Cup..

I especially loved his performance in the final, what was it... 1 kick, 1 hand ball and 3 tackles in 59 minutes of Football?

Awesome stats, definately my first choice for B.O.G

I think I speak on behalf of the majority of Carlton BF posters when I say that I am getting really sick of the negativity you show towards JK.

The kid has played a handful of games so lay off!!!

I think I speak on behalf of the majority of Carlton BF posters when I say that I am getting really sick of the negativity you show towards JK.

The kid has played a handful of games so lay off!!!
I find comfort in knowing - JK will be a real star in a year or 2....Djibril Cisse will still be a tool!

I'm a huge wrap for this Kid, but can he please stop dropping uncontested marks.
One at the top of the goal sq. vs Roos which would have been very timely and helped our run.
Another in the centre square on Sat night from the t/o that had the Lions all out of position. Marks and turns to have Fev 1 out in F50. Instead it goes back into Lions F50 for a goal.

I love ya JK but 'sure' hands.......please.:thumbsu:

his leading is great, and decision making/kicking has improved heaps since last year, where he seemed unsure and slow to react, decide the best option.
All good attributes for our future CHF, but would like to see a little more in the strong marking column.

I truly believe he is a genuine superstar of the AFL...

JK > Jon Brown
JK > Chris Judd
JK > Matthew Pavlich

He is just daylight ahead of the rest

I truly believe he is a genuine superstar of the AFL...

JK > Jon Brown
JK > Chris Judd
JK > Matthew Pavlich

He is just daylight ahead of the rest

JK > Banno ? :D

No-one, and I mean no-one is > Banno..

And that goes for both Banno's, they are just too good

Gee this whole thread was dedicated to Kennedy, shame it has been ruined with ridicule between Kennedy and Bannister. No need for it anymore DC. Seriously, stick your Banno rants to the Bannister thread please.

It's degraded this thread.

Gee this whole thread was dedicated to Kennedy, shame it has been ruined with ridicule between Kennedy and Bannister. No need for it anymore DC. Seriously, stick your Banno rants to the Bannister thread please.

It's degraded this thread.

I think DC has been put in his place. After a brain explosion last week DC has been pretty good.

Just on Josh - he reminds me a bit of Riewoldt, in terms of the ground he covers etc.
So I thought I would have a look at their stats for their first years.
I will post them when I get a chance, but JK stacks up pretty well. If its any indication we could be in for a real journey with this guy.:thumbsu:

The more i see of this kid the more i like...

Looked way better at CHF than Whitnal and i would be paying him there!
If this kid gets some confidence he could be anything...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back