Jesse Hogan

Remove this Banner Ad

huh-confused.gif

Mason Redman right now

Pretty f*d up that Greene gets a week for contesting for a mark, he gets smacked about the head and taken high every week & doesn't even get so much as a free kick. Hogan's a bit lucky.

Because he played out the game and GWS didn't include a medical report
He couldn't take his kick and was helped off the field and taken by ambulance to hospital where he remained for a number of days. The MRO put out his review early, half an hour before GWS submitted the medical report. Why didn't the AFL appeal? They have no trouble appealing Toby Greene decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gulden was too busy carving Hawks up like a hot wire through cheese.
The dive also generated a 12 point play. So well done to the diver.
Meanwhile we saw in the GC game ginni getting shoved off the ball and nothing.

From the comments during yesterday's game, I would have thought Hawks supporters would be praying for Chol to be suspended.

From the comments during yesterday's game, I would have thought Hawks supporters would be praying for Chol to be suspended.
And when Lewis pulls out at last miyagain then our full forward is Ramsden or we debut dear…

And when Lewis pulls out at last miyagain then our full forward is Ramsden or we debut dear…
In which case you should stop blaming the victim. Chol should have been more disciplined. It's like me blaming the umpire for bumping into Toby Greene ... but then again ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back