Past Jed Lamb

Remove this Banner Ad

Another forward who can play midfield a bit, interesting to see how he goes, hasn't been a real stand out but hasn't played a lot of footy either. Another with potential and best footy ahead of them.

Welcome to the Club, Jed. His physique reminds me of Everitt; hopefully just as good a trade! Make it count.

Apologies for intruding but I kept on thinking exactly the same thing when Jed was drafted.

Plus, they look similar and have similar pasty skin.

Also, like Everitt, this is his 3rd club and they both were at Sydney at the same time.

Hope we give this kid consistent opportunity to show us what he's got. Half forward flank and rotation into the middle. Can see him kicking a few goals for us, which will obviously be vitally important for our barren forward line.

Best of luck Jed.

He is a highly talented but extremely lazy mid-sized forward who we acquired when we traded out a highly talented but extremely lazy mid-sized forward.

This is his last chance to make it in the AFL, there is nothing holding him back and he has everything to gain if he wants it bad enough.

Its all up to you now young man.

I think Lamb has the sheer skills to make it at AFL level and he has the chance to cement a spot as that small forward we have been crying out for. Pretty handy numbers in the NEAFL (yes I know it's only NEAFL) which provides a bit of hope that he can at least be an upgrade on Tutt. One thing that I have noticed is that we are targeting players with good disposal and/or decision making. Maybe we will try to implement an exciting attacking game built on a precision kicking game like the Hawks. Just a hunch.

He is a highly talented but extremely lazy mid-sized forward who we acquired when we traded out a highly talented but extremely lazy mid-sized forward.

This is his last chance to make it in the AFL, there is nothing holding him back and he has everything to gain if he wants it bad enough.

Its all up to you now young man.
Hmm.

So highly talented but lazy like Menz. Hopefully his body is in better shape, that would be something.

Also hopefully Bolts can get rid of some of that lazy factor.

What the knock on this bloke? Cleans it up in the neafl but hasn't been able to convert it to afl. Isn't it lack of opportunity? Work ethic?
chronic pun fatigue

I'm pretty sure before joining GWS Jed was actually producing some real good footy with the Swans,sadly yes his time at the Giants was mostly hampered by injury.He no doubt has the talent so hopefully his body gets right& can really crack it with us I'm sure hopeful& confident;).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard!

If you somehow stumble upon this crazy place and worse still read any of it, take no notice of all the stupid jokes using your name. We don't know any better in here.

I love lamb! :straining:
will replace tutt,armfield role so yahhh!! big fan of this guy from back when he got drafted,
will be in our top 10 bnf :thumbsu:

If he pulls a hammy in the first half, to save being a player down we can just dress Mutton up .

"23 year old recruit sheepish about the year ahead."
"Bolton gives recruit a roast."
"Lamb slaughters opposition."
"Blues youngster having a woolly good crack."

Then, after the AFL:

"Ex Swan, Giant and Blue in a good paddock."
"Ex Gippsland Power player lambasted in post career interview."
"Junior club champions the Return of the Jedi."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back