It's so boring around here now

Remove this Banner Ad

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

hey OP- if you go away it will no doubt improve the place no end - ya bell end.
Nothing was any better over the last 3 weeks on here when I was side lined , it was just rubbish.

Nobody is allowed to make a good fred anymore. All the good posters are banned because of the woke advertising on here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing was any better over the last 3 weeks on here when I was side lined , it was just rubbish.

Nobody is allowed to make a good fred anymore. All the good posters are banned because of the woke advertising on here.
LOL @ "good posters".... this place is a garbage dump because a number of your idjots have made it so.... enjoy the smell - the Main Board is funnier than the Bray for a few flags now - with super star flogs like fudgey wudgey and his band of Collingwood flogs - floggin it up beautifully...

LOL @ "good posters".... this place is a garbage dump because a number of your idjots have made it so.... enjoy the smell - the Main Board is funnier than the Bray for a few flags now - with super star flogs like fudgey wudgey and his band of Collingwood flogs - floggin it up beautifully...
LOL, yeah the main board is hilarious, good one :rolleyes:

The whole site has become an echo chamber like everything else on the net these days.

I think by freedom of speech you mean the right to be a bigot and a douchebag. No one likes a douchebag, only older ladies.
Everybody deserves the right to express themselves whether you agree or not!

LOL, yeah the main board is hilarious, good one :rolleyes:

The whole site has become an echo chamber like everything else on the net these days.

You need to mature your sense of humour an embrace the subtle variations of nuffery on display - expect not much and be surprised.

I think by freedom of speech you mean the right to be a bigot and a douchebag. No one likes a douchebag, only older ladies.
Speaking of douchbags- hows it going Aristotle? Close game wasn't it ...missed by "that much"..if it wasn't for the umps etc etc ...LOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back