Mod. Notice Issues/Queries with the new layout

Remove this Banner Ad

iDon

Find me on the Golf Board
Jan 30, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Is it possible to have a top of the board button at the end of each page? They have one at Dockerland and it saves heaps of time. Also will we get multi-quote back?

Multi-quote is there. Just keep hitting reply and they stack up. If you need to go to a new page, copy what you have multied up with because it won't carry over to the other page.

What do you mean Top of the Board button?

Multi-quote is there. Just keep hitting reply and they stack up. If you need to go to a new page, copy what you have multied up with because it won't carry over to the other page.

What do you mean Top of the Board button?

Presumably a button on each post which takes you to the top of the page, rather than having to scroll back up.

This may only affect browsers on Mac computers, I'm not sure, but the side navigation bar overlaps the left edge of the board, making it hard to see what's there. I keep having to minimise it to read what's under it. This is very annoying after the old navigation bar which stayed in its own margin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that is true, never seen it but is it that hard to scroll up to the top?

Presumably a button on each post which takes you to the top of the page, rather than having to scroll back up.

That's correct,. The Dockerland forum has a button at the end of each page that takes you straight to the top of the board. Once you read to the last post in a thread you just click that and it goes straight back to the index of posts for that forum. I use it all the time. Once you get used to it it's the most natural way to navigate, especially on a laptop or tablet. Just asking if it's been considered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back