Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part I:

Thread Rules:
Alright.

I recognise that this is a fraught topic for any number of you posting here. Some of you will have family in Israel or Palestine. Some of you will have connections to either side of the conflict. What you need to understand is that this site has rules governing posting standards and the appropriate way to talk to other posters, and you will abide by them.

How this interacts with this thread is that the following will result in your post being deleted, with a recurrence of the same behaviour resulting in (depending on severity) a threadban for a week and a day off:
  • direct labelling of someone as anti-semitic or a terrorist sympathiser for posting that is merely critical of Israel's response over time. I appreciate that Israel has the right to defend themselves from violence, but that does not mean that Israel has carte blanche to attack disproportionately towards people under their care.
  • deliberate goading or flippant responses, designed to get people reacting to your posting emotionally.
  • abuse.
  • attempts to turn this into a Left vs Right shitfight.
  • If I see the word 'Nazi' in here, you had better be able to justify it in the post you're making and the comparison had better be apt. Godwin's law is in full effect for the purposes of this thread; if you refer to Nazis, you've lost whatever argument you're involved in.
  • Any defense of Hamas' actions on the basis of justification. There's no justification for genocide, regardless of whether or not they have the power to do so.
Please recognise that this is a difficult time for all involved, and some level of sensitivity is absolutely required to permit discussion to flow. From time to time, mods will reach out to specific posters and do some welfare checks; we may even give posters who get a bit too involved some days off to give people some time to cool down. This is not a reflection on you as a poster, merely that this is an intense subject.

I get that this is a fairly intense topic about which opinion can diverge rather significantly. If you feel you cannot be respectful in your disagreement with another poster, it is frequently better to refuse to engage than it is to take up the call.

From this point, any poster who finds themselves directly insulting another poster will find themselves receiving a threadban and an infraction, with each subsequent reoccurance resulting in steadily more points added to your account.

If you accumulate enough points in a 12 month period you will lose privileges:

5 points - 1 week off.
10 points - 2 weeks off
15 points - 3 weeks off
20 points - Account banned.

It has also become apparent that this needs to be said: just because someone moderates a part of this forum that isn't on Int Pol or the SRP does not hold them to a different standard of posting than anyone else. All of us were posters first, and we are allowed to hold opinions on this and share them on this forum.

Treat each other with the respect each of you deserve.

Thanks all.
Play nicely, all.

Last edited:
But the Ethiopians don't want it. The Jews did, got aided by the allies in stealing what they see to be theirs, and now it's theirs, just like California, Texas etc. is the USA's.
Gaza is not theirs. The West Bank is not theirs.

Just like Ukraine is not Russia’s. Just like Kuwait is not Iraq’s.

I guess we pick and choose when to go though 🙄

I said why aren't the Ummah helping their fellow members as instructed in their Quran?

So Egypt not taking them helps who, the Ummah?

I just disagree with you, to me people are more important than land.

Maybe the muslim Palestinians can just accept that their former land was stolen just like the Mexicans have accepted that the USA stole Mexican land, why isn't that an option? It would stop "Israel's" expansion plans, at least until the next muslim group aid "Israel" with their expansion plans.

Are the US still seizing and encroaching on Mexican land? I haven’t seen any settler violence where Americans are pushing in to Mexico, you’re also leaving out that Mexico is a big country, its a lot easier to accept when you’re not being squeezed in to the ocean.

Are the US still seizing and encroaching on Mexican land? I haven’t seen any settler violence where Americans are pushing in to Mexico, you’re also leaving out that Mexico is a big country, its a lot easier to accept when you’re not being squeezed in to the ocean.
But California, Texas etc. were never USA lands when stolen, so what happened to the Mexicans was way worse than what's happened to Palestine.

If you accept the Mexican land theft then it is a possibilty that your pro-Palestine stance could be because you're an antisemite?

To me the Jews are just looking for ways to get back what they see as theirs, it started with theft aided by the allies, and the rest will be reclaimed through this war that Hamas started, but are Hamas in the state of "Israel's" pocket? When I figure that out I'll let you all know.

But California, Texas etc. were never USA lands when stolen, so what happened to the Mexicans was way worse than what's happened to Palestine.

If you accept the Mexican land theft then it is a possibilty that your pro-Palestine stance could be because you're an antisemite?

To me the Jews are just looking for ways to get back what they see as theirs, it started with theft aided by the allies, and the rest will be reclaimed through this war that Hamas started, but are Hamas in the state of "Israel's" pocket? When I figure that out I'll let you all know.

Was the Mexican land theft live streamed in high definition to our phones?

Have you been posting in the Mexican land theft thread?

Was the Mexican land theft live streamed in high definition to our phones?
No. Maybe don't watch the live streams and then nothing is happening? I don't watch any of it.
Have you been posting in the Mexican land theft thread?
Maybe their should be one, we can talk about the USA and their experience in the art of theft, and how they're not in any position to tell the state of "Israel" to stop with their expansion plans?

No. Maybe don't watch the live streams and then nothing is happening? I don't watch any of it.

Maybe their should be one, we can talk about the USA and their experience in the art of theft, and how they're not in any position to tell the state of "Israel" to stop with their expansion plans?

Fine then, the US & allies can stop funding Israel and leave them alone to go on with their expansion plans.

I’m sure Israel will go just fine

Would anyone agree with me that trying to kill all the Hamas is like all us holier-than-thou-know-everything-westerners trying to kill all the Taliban?
those taliban troops are hard to beat. No country or empire has conquered Afghanistan.

British have tried and failed, Russians/ Soviets tried and failed, USA has tried and failed too

The only serious dent in Hamas numbers can come if we help Israel drop another 15,000 indiscriminate bombs on cities in Gaza.
Then who are we going to help get rid of next?
I like the idea of going into Yemen after the Houthis. I don't have anything against them, I just find them annoying, so we should kill them all.
yeah Yemen have their own civil war too.

Saudi Arabia vs Iran is like the middle eastern cold war.

Saudi Arabia is funding one group of Yemen troops, Iran is funding another group of them too

You should stop watching this thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Israeli terrorists setting fire to aid trucks. We fund these people. The Australian Jewish Association directly raises funds for these settler terrorists with stated goals of ethnic cleansing, and our Governments are worried about ethnic cleansing.

Where's the AFP? They're busy letting Chinese secret police kidnap Australian residents.

Laughable nonsense, especially when you've invoked anti-semitic tropes yourself in this thread. People who accept the outcome of the Mexican War simply don't want to re-litigate past wrongs from over 150 years ago, whereas Palestinians are being murdered en masse right now. You're essentially arguing that two wrongs make a right, and that the law of the jungle should be standard practice now, simply because it was in the past.

Laughable nonsense, especially when you've invoked anti-semitic tropes yourself in this thread. People who accept the outcome of the Mexican War simply don't want to re-litigate past wrongs from over 150 years ago, whereas Palestinians are being murdered en masse right now. You're essentially arguing that two wrongs make a right, and that the law of the jungle should be standard practice now, simply because it was in the past.

A few people posting here are very much of the MIGHT IS RIGHT persuasion.

I wonder if those people would be happy to apply that logic to their own lives. If a gang turned up at their house with guns and machetes and forced them and their family out under threat of violence, whether they'd just accept it and slink off to the nearest homeless shelter, or complain to the police to get their house back.

I wonder if those people would be happy to apply that logic to their own lives. If a gang turned up at their house with guns and machetes and forced them and their family out under threat of violence, whether they'd just accept it and slink off to the nearest homeless shelter, or complain to the police to get their house back.

I assume they'd be ok with it if a letter had been dropped in the mailbox warning them that the gang was going to turn up and take their house from them.

I look at it like this,

"A thief's true power lies not in their hands, but in their mind," encapsulates the essence of the cunning and intellect required to excel in the art of thievery. It emphasizes that physical prowess alone is not enough to make a successful thief; rather, it is their ability to strategize, plan meticulously, and outsmart their adversaries that truly sets them apart.

An end to this war can only come when the allies admit that incompetent politicians before them were outsmarted by the superior intellect (guile) of the Zionists.

Isn't it true that incompetence put the Zionists in this position that they find themselves in today?

I assume they'd be ok with it if a letter had been dropped in the mailbox warning them that the gang was going to turn up and take their house from them.
Imagine their surprise when they build a replacement shed across the street after 20 years of hard work and the gang blows it up so their cousins can build something bigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back