Rumour Isaac Smith is a good first round selection

Remove this Banner Ad

And what a legacy, my friend. What a legacy.

...So, as the last miscellany of warmth drained from the sweltering sun, the two men walked carelessly, adorned with satisfied smiles; contented with the knowledge their worlds were safe from the infidel, and a prosperous outlook, bleached in brown and gold was anticipated.

:D

:thumbsu::thumbsu:

The Blues coming up like they are raises concerns for my young chap. There is pressure building from the in laws for him to wear a filthy carlton jumper. Them being succesfull will not help.

The next few years ae going to cost me a fortune in Hawks gear.:D

I could never allow my son to support another team,he has been brainwashed through and through and he loves wearing his Hawthorn colours.

He even wore his footy jumper on the plane, back from Tassie last week.

You must do everything in your power to convert your son to follow Hawthorn.
Here'a a pic of my son in his Hawthorn gear,loves his Auskick.

WP_000027.jpg

I could never allow my son to support another team,he has been brainwashed through and through and he loves wearing his Hawthorn colours.

WP_000027.jpg

Awesome, mate. Truly great work.. Where did you find such a beautiful property?

WP_000027.jpg

... and far into the future, as your life on this earth draws to a close, know this: your entry to the pearly gates has been accepted.

Reckon I can find your home/theatre Goldhawk.

Now have the Suburb, part photo of home, good looking curly head hawk, Hawk flag flying high on flag pole and used to back onto Bob Keddie's house - google will direct me there in no time:).

I don't understand where this idea that Smith has/had poor endurance comes from (and it's something I've seen quoted on these boards several times). Recorded a 14.6 beep test at state screening which puts him at an elite level.

correct, was a cross country champion at school level.

Dont think he has any trouble burning opponents off with outright speed or taking them to the deep water with his endurance.

Love watching him play with this sort of energy. Always up on his toes, always runs forward after giving off a possession. Loves a goal.

Welcome to our best 22, Mr. Smith.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just loved his game last night. His speed got me very excited.
Also had an opportunity to chat with him the week after his debut and he is a really nice kid, happy to chat for ages.
I look forward to watching him grow and develop I have a feeling he has a lot to give us!

I think after tonight he's my new favorite player! (but he still reminds me of little Dicky Loveridge :))

They look so similar don't they?! Loveridge was a little shorter, but some of the facial expressions are uncanny.

Definitely a great pick up for the club. Would love to see a fit Clinton Young and Isaac Smith in the same side. Seems unlikely though, Youngy can't seem to get his body right this year.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back