Player Watch Isaac Quaynor

Remove this Banner Ad

DsmRcWXVsAAboG4.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quaynor is a great pick up. I love his composure, decision making, skills and his acceleration. He also defends really well. A well balanced player with a perfect combination of attributes for a small defender. And with scope for midfield if he can win more footy as he develops. A real coup for the club to get him for some junk 40s picks.

i waited around for the kelly pick.... and then its the end....hopefully, they'll change it to a pick a day from the start of december thru to february.....and exchanging draft picks on boot studders and mums making sandwiches...

how to make something simple into 3 hour commercial for NAB..

Quaynors decision making and disposal look all class. All of his handballs put his teammates into space. His kicks were most often the dangerous angled passes which also create space. He chose the right options and he did it under pressure. When you add his step of accelleration and his ability to defend that's an excellent base to work with and develop. I'm really excited to watch him progress with us. Got some good vibes from this selection

Quaynors decision making and disposal look all class. All of his handballs put his teammates into space. His kicks were most often the dangerous angled passes which also create space. He chose the right options and he did it under pressure. When you add his step of accelleration and his ability to defend that's an excellent base to work with and develop. I'm really excited to watch him progress with us. Got some good vibes from this selection

Also his Kicks are Bullets most of the Time and get to Target Quickly without high up and unders with lot of Air