Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

On a slightly different track .. surely this is the post of the day?

And TBF, he's made a damn good point

You're going to have to open it to see punchline 😂😂😂

Alright. I’m ready.

What the hell happened to Princess Catherine?
Claiming the photo of her family has been doctored

Honestly I couldn't give a toss.

Only thing that matter is she is recovering well after intensive surgery.

Who would want to be a royal. The money is good, but your life is scrutinized to a beyond reasonable proportion. Harry's life is self inflicted.
He got out of a toxic environment to avoid scrutiny... yet has increased his scrutiny.

You will need to describe it as unavailable.

Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 7.20.58 pm.png

Not sure if you are aware, but the pope poked his nose into the war again yesterday.

Made some bizarre statements, including that Ukraine should have the courage to surrender to the russians in order to end the war

FFS

I really struggle to understand why so few people of influence don't suggest russia GTF out of Ukraine to restore peace?

It's actually f*cking absurd

And Scott Ritter is a massive f*ckwit, trump supporter and funnily enough, twice convicted pedophile

Screen Shot 2024-03-11 at 7.20.40 pm.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Claiming the photo of her family has been doctored

Honestly I couldn't give a toss.

Only thing that matter is she is recovering well after intensive surgery.
The absence of any news or photos until recently, and these new photos being dodgy as, leads one to think she isn’t recovering well at all

View attachment 1925334

Not sure if you are aware, but the pope poked his nose into the war again yesterday.

Made some bizarre statements, including that Ukraine should have the courage to surrender to the russians in order to end the war

FFS

I really struggle to understand why so few people of influence don't suggest russia GTF out of Ukraine to restore peace?

It's actually f*cking absurd

And Scott Ritter is a massive f*ckwit, trump supporter and funnily enough, twice convicted pedophile

View attachment 1925335
Yeah i'm sure people of influence will have a huge effect on the war. Any thoughts on the pedo president jb? You seem to be strangely silent on the child sniffing president in chief.

Yeah i'm sure people of influence will have a huge effect on the war. Any thoughts on the pedo president jb? You seem to be strangely silent on the child sniffing president in chief.
You mean like sex offender in your avatar?

Bit perverted.

Last edited:
The cult of Trump is modern day Nazism. 100%. I've never seen anything like how the republican party cozy up to Russia and endorse their invasion of Ukraine. Its beyond belief really.

The only thing I can think of is that Russia plans on expanding its territories back to the USSR days and Trump behind closed doors has given the green light. Which means NATO will all but be disbanded as the USA will sit back and let Europe fight it out. It fits with the republican pro Russia narrative unfortunately.

lol .. you really are pathetic

Your orange god is going to court again in 2 weeks over his illegal payments to Stormy Daniels

FMD .. and in a few hours there's going to a hearing over the bond for his rape and defamation charges in relation to E Jean Carroll

How about you get in here and defend that ..?

I'm looking forward to reading your mental gymnastics

Here's your "billionaire" orange moran begging for money

Go on, get your credit card out and send him some more of your money :thumbsu:

lol .. the begging billionaire with orange hair (almost poetic)

One has to wonder why Tucker doesn’t join Snowden and Tara Reade and make Russia his home.

The thing is Carlson didn’t get arrested did he.

Suggest he get another big law firm because the last one was wrong. Again, Carlson and their ilk make ridiculous statements then get found out they are incorrect. Who would have thought?

lol .. you really are pathetic

Your orange god is going to court again in 2 weeks over his illegal payments to Stormy Daniels

FMD .. and in a few hours there's going to a hearing over the bond for his rape and defamation charges in relation to E Jean Carroll

How about you get in here and defend that ..?

I'm looking forward to reading your mental gymnastics

I guess he finds it hard to hide his perversions. The only person that defends this would be someone that's possibly into it themself.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back