Interleague

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done by all involved in the wins on the weekend.

Our league's commitment and effort into Interleague has paid off with continual improvement and a top ten rating for country leagues across Victoria. It wasn't that long ago where we were at the bottom end of the old Division 2.

As said by Moin, an appearance against Gippsland in 2013 is now whats on offer. If the league and the clubs prepare and commit themselves again, another good showing is a big possibility. We are now amongst the "big boys" which certainly reflects well on the league as a whole.

Well done by all involved in the wins on the weekend.

Our league's commitment and effort into Interleague has paid off with continual improvement and a top ten rating for country leagues across Victoria. It wasn't that long ago where we were at the bottom end of the old Division 2.

As said by Moin, an appearance against Gippsland in 2013 is now whats on offer. If the league and the clubs prepare and commit themselves again, another good showing is a big possibility. We are now amongst the "big boys" which certainly reflects well on the league as a whole.

Yes, well done Peter Johnston.
Looking further ahead, the league can make it to no.1 by 2017.

Caught the game on valley vision and boy those Wandin boys can play, porter and myers were also dominant. Found the commentary funny about old rusty cowan, couldn't keep his feet if his life depended on it yet was in considerations for BOG?

Sure lol jks wasn't commentating?

Caught the game on valley vision and boy those Wandin boys can play, porter and myers were also dominant. Found the commentary funny about old rusty cowan, couldn't keep his feet if his life depended on it yet was in considerations for BOG?

Sure lol jks wasn't commentating?
First time for everything J6,l agree with you on all accounts.l thought Gough was also pretty good early and Brown was my best.Cheers:thumbsu:

You're right young Go present well across half forward and in all fairness has sauce ever played a bad game of football? Guy is a freak.

I had a quick look at the CMFL section of Bigfooty for their take on the day. Most posters seem to be armchair types who were a bit disappointed that some of their top level players had made themselves unavailable for the carnival. They did comment on the professionalism of the YV outfit though.

I had a quick look at the CMFL section of Bigfooty for their take on the day. Most posters seem to be armchair types who were a bit disappointed that some of their top level players had made themselves unavailable for the carnival. They did comment on the professionalism of the YV outfit though.

I am from the CMFL and a player in the league (not interleague quality) and I am disappointed in the result as most of the poster in our forum are. We have had an ongoing problem trying to get all of our best cattle on the park every year. It is even more frustrating for some of us that have been around for a long time and remember the days when all our guns played and we were playing off in Div 1 grand finals against the likes of Geelong and O&M. I envy your league in that it appears that the league and the players are fully committed to interleague footy and the results are showing so well done:thumbsu:

So pleased for Johnno! He wears his heart on his sleeve and it was just reward. We still don't have absolutley 100% support yet, but the old negative attitudes are passing into dark history, we hope. Good to see some of professionalism and a pride in our local talent - which has been so prevalent in the successful country leagues.
Great effort! Well done to all.

Surely that interleague was no more than half strength for our league. Plenty of questionable players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back