Injury Injury thread 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that your Dad went into a restaurant and ate everything in the restaurant and they had to close the restaurant.

LMAO I was thinking of this quote - Mrs. Krabappel and Principal Skinner were in the closet making babies and I saw one of the babies and the baby looked at me.

Yeah heard that too, assuming it's precautionary, seems they get scans for everything these days. It wouldn't be the lead up to a big game without one of our players being under some sort of injury cloud:D

Can confirm, my wife works for the competition, PRC. They come in for all sorts of niggles, even really minor stuff all the time. She gets the Docker boys coming in and they are generally unpleasant. They hit on her and the staff, Crowley is the worst apparently. When they ignore them they get all ansty, "Don't you know who I am!?!?" blah blah blah. I lol because its what I expect from testosterone fuelled sportsmen with tonnes of cash.

Can confirm, my wife works for the competition, PRC. They come in for all sorts of niggles, even really minor stuff all the time. She gets the Docker boys coming in and they are generally unpleasant. They hit on her and the staff, Crowley is the worst apparently. When they ignore them they get all ansty, "Don't you know who I am!?!?" blah blah blah. I lol because its what I expect from testosterone fuelled sportsmen with tonnes of cash.

Pics of wife?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Football Players are generally nuffy's. What do you expect, when most of them come from a place of privilege and are told how good they are from the age of 13. Not to mention having every 18 year old bone headed short skirt crumpet drooling over them whenever there out. Players like Nic Nat and J.K should be applauded for not being dicks.

Shuey's head had been wobbly for several weeks. It fell off shortly after the Qualifying Final, before he could even get any churros down his neck. According to Melbourne media, our MC are considering not picking him on account of the impact of this development on our massive advantage in head-high tackle count from the umpys.

Looks to have trimmed down a lot. Less bulk will be great for his knees, and also allow him to move around a lot easier.

Do you reckon he's been told to trim down a bit, so he can fit into our defensive style?? It's not often our defenders are caught in a one on one situation anymore, which is where Eric was at his best. Maybe he's doing his best to slot seamlessly into our "web"

Do you reckon he's been told to trim down a bit, so he can fit into our defensive style?? It's not often our defenders are caught in a one on one situation anymore, which is where Eric was at his best. Maybe he's doing his best to slot seamlessly into our "web"

That's what I was thinking as well. Rarely is it ever one on one anymore.

He'll have to run around a lot and be agile!

Happened with a few of the Hawks boys.
And this poor chap. Should have been a premiership player.
575804_thumb.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back