News & Rules Injuries and suspensions 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't watched the games, how bad is T.Kelly and Rockliff injury???

Rocky was on the bench in the last and looked OK. Was chatting and seemed bright and alert. You never know though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have balta as well?? If rocky plays, drew will be dropped.
Yep have Balta as well, really hope I don't have to field him. Won't be surprised if he outscores all of Setters/Parker/Drew on my bench but if Drew is dropped and I have to field balta he will get a 40. Same thing happened last week with Parker in AF, had to field him for a 40 when he averaged 70+ on the bench.

That's good to hear. Where exactly was Drew playing last week, do you know? First couple of rounds he was basically inside mid and had an awesome role. I hardly saw him at all last week
I was at the game, and while he did attend some centre bounces and stoppages, it looked like he was playing off a half forward flank, possibly even forward pocket. He was quite deep forward regularly.

Drew has had two very good games and one poor one and you're now telling us all he will be dropped. If everyone was dropped after one poor game we would need lists of 50+.

Well, it's not really like that.. Wines is back and SPP just had his best game for the season. Rockliff, Wines, SPP, Boak and Drew (could also add Ebert for small stints) makes up a pretty slow and one paced midfield and Port just got shown up by a quick Brisbane side..

He would be unlucky to miss.. Sure. But it makes sense that one of the slower midfielders go if they want more pace. SPP has spent a lot of time forward this season so if they want to get him more in the middle and fit in Wines then something has to give and that's most likely Drew.

Drew has had two very good games and one poor one and you're now telling us all he will be dropped. If everyone was dropped after one poor game we would need lists of 50+.
Agree, Drew would be incredibly stiff to miss out. He does seem a bit surplus to needs at the moment though. A real shame, he was matching it with the likes of Constable and Walsh when he had the inside mid role.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back