Conspiracy Theory Illuminati - Hollywood - Star Whackers

Remove this Banner Ad

which one? The Nikki Sixx one or The Dirt?...or Vince Neil’s?

what’s your point ?
Well “their book” would be ‘The Dirt’ right, Stanley? 🤦🏻‍♂️

haha, I guess you skipped the chapter about Nikki practicing on the ouija board with knives and forks flying off the table into the ceiling?

But nah, no devil worship there.
Who cares anyway, they are from Hollywood man, satanic cults and Anton Lavey all over the place. Join the dots bro.

You know Ozzy took the Crue on tour once yeah..? Not sure if it was the same tour where he bit the head off a live bat but Ozzy is the ‘Prince of Darkness’ man. Perhaps he thought it was a human child because you know, that young blood is the fountain of youth.

Ozzy is probably a skull or mason, you know. ;)
I mean why wouldn’t they recruit him, no one controls the masses of their own free will like Osbo

Demonic satanic shit runs the rock world of the 80’s. Blame the capitalist record companies though, they allowed it to fester.

Join the dots.

Holy shit, didn’t the Clintons own Empire Records in LA at one point or at least hold a rally there?

Join the dots bro.

Last edited:
Mel went on a big rant 15 years ago or so about how evil Hollywood was. Everyone dismissed it as a drunken rant.
I remember. Got him blacklisted from Hollywood.

But suddenly now it is gospel because it fits the coincidences of a CT. 🤣

Haha, CT nutters now relying on a drunken, anti Semite, proud “Christian”, god fearing AMERICAN man who has his own church AND agenda which you must either be invited to OR pay a hefty sum to join to help these wacky theories of Satanic cults and infant sacrifice work out?

FMD. 😂🤣😂🤦🏻‍♂️

But suddenly now it is gospel because it fits the coincidences of a CT. 🤣

Haha, CT nutters now relying on a drunken, anti Semite, proud “Christian”, god fearing AMERICAN man who has his own church AND agenda which you must either be invited to OR pay a hefty sum to join to help these wacky theories of Satanic cults and infant sacrifice work out?

FMD. 😂🤣😂🤦🏻‍♂️
Yes, and your point is? In most CT circles that would be considered a very strong, reliable source.

Well “their book” would be ‘The Dirt’ right, Stanley? 🤦🏻‍♂️

haha, I guess you skipped the chapter about Nikki practicing on the ouija board with knives and forks flying off the table into the ceiling?

But nah, no devil worship there.
Who cares anyway, they are from Hollywood man, satanic cults and Anton Lavey all over the place. Join the dots bro.

You know Ozzy took the Crue on tour once yeah..? Not sure if it was the same tour where he bit the head off a live bat but Ozzy is the ‘Prince of Darkness’ man. Perhaps he thought it was a human child because you know, that young blood is the fountain of youth.

Ozzy is probably a skull or mason, you know. ;)
I mean why wouldn’t they recruit him, no one controls the masses of their own free will like Osbo

Demonic satanic shit runs the rock world of the 80’s. Blame the capitalist record companies though, they allowed it to fester.

Join the dots.

Holy shit, didn’t the Clintons own Empire Records in LA at one point or at least hold a rally there?

Join the dots bro.

ozzy is a simple little man from a poor background in Birmingham, England who likes to dress in black.

The original Sabbath dark themes in their music came from just writing scary lyrics and heavy sounds.

They are about as Satanic as ABBA.

You dont get blacklisted, censored, unless you speak truth
That idea only exists in fiction.
In the real world where we all live there are obvious examples of censoring stupid ideas and actions:
Urging people to kill others on social media.
Showing yourself killing other people.
Urging people to destroy property.

ozzy is a simple little man from a poor background in Birmingham, England who likes to dress in black.

The original Sabbath dark themes in their music came from just writing scary lyrics and heavy sounds.

They are about as Satanic as ABBA.

Basically the idea of Sabbath was to write horror music using a blues template.

They are actually all Christians as far as I know, they write about Satan but as someone to be feared, not that he’s wonderful.

I mean ****in Tony Iommi had crosses as inlays on his guitar and probably never played a show without one around his neck.

They are actually all Christians as far as I know, they write about Satan but as someone to be feared, not that he’s wonderful.

I mean fu**in Tony Iommi had crosses as inlays on his guitar and probably never played a show without one around his neck.
Yes the irony was lost on most Americans.
If you tried the same thing today the social media commentators would have a field day - you'd be linked to all sorts of atrocities :(

I mean fu**in Tony Iommi had crosses as inlays on his guitar and probably never played a show without one around his neck.

can’t believe we’re talking about sabbath here but ....its all connected back to the possibility that the US pedo/elite/NWO Satmob are going to be exposed by Qanon and Captain dumb dumb Trumpy.

Anyways....so you’ve got to read Ozzy’s autobiography one day. I’ve never laughed so hard in all my life reading a book. It’s hilarious.

But the way he explains it is that because of an accident at work when he was 17, Iommi lost the tops of his fingers on his right hand. This made him switch to playing this strange style where he’d hold down the strings to the fretboard longer that a normal hand.

This made him play slower and more sustained chords etc etc

So in the early days before the famous debut album, they were sick of playing covers and put true heads together to try and write some songs. They had no idea what to write about.

One day Tommy mentioned how there was always loads of people lining up at movie theatres to watch horror movies..68’-69’...and said something like “ people seemed to love dark, scary stuff...let’s write lyrics about that “

And on they went to make the self titled debut “Black Sabbath” with the creepiest album cover of all time that freaked people out. The record label were actually responsible for designing it.

But millions adored the album and the dark images and themes and they decided to stick to a good thing and keep up the image.

This devil worshiper heavy metal CT is a load of crap and biggest con job in music history. And many made millions from it.
I mean, even Ronnie James Dio admitted years later that the two finger devil/metal sign he invented was from his Jewish/gypsy grandmother who used to do the sign to actually repel evil spirits and shoo them away.

Gene Simmons was the devil dressed up in KISS but in reality, he’s a only child Jewish boy who adored his mum and has never drank alcohol or taken drugs in his life.

Alice Cooper is a life long devoted Christian.The list goes on..

it’s all show business and gimmicks.

Lady Ga Ga, Madonna and others on the other hand are in a different world by the sounds of it.

practicing witches devoted to the dark side ... F2C58A95-9475-4513-A81D-0D95DDCB3032.jpeg

Yes, and your point is? In most CT circles that would be considered a very strong, reliable source.
A drunken ranting racist?

Oh boy, you really did yourself some favours there taking sides with that guy.

You know I saw a dirty, disheveled beggar on the street last week ranting some similar stuff. Gave him a few dollars so he could eat for the day but paid no attention to his spiel.

Im guessing you would sit down on the footpath with him and give him the entire contents of your wallet, right?

FOH 😂🤦🏻‍♂️

(Log in to remove this ad.)

can’t believe we’re talking about sabbath here but ....its all connected back to the possibility that the US pedo/elite/NWO Satmob are going to be exposed by Qanon and Captain dumb dumb Trumpy.

Anyways....so you’ve got to read Ozzy’s autobiography one day. I’ve never laughed so hard in all my life reading a book. It’s hilarious.

But the way he explains it is that because of an accident at work when he was 17, Iommi lost the tops of his fingers on his right hand. This made him switch to playing this strange style where he’d hold down the strings to the fretboard longer that a normal hand.

This made him play slower and more sustained chords etc etc

So in the early days before the famous debut album, they were sick of playing covers and put true heads together to try and write some songs. They had no idea what to write about.

One day Tommy mentioned how there was always loads of people lining up at movie theatres to watch horror movies..68’-69’...and said something like “ people seemed to love dark, scary stuff...let’s write lyrics about that “

And on they went to make the self titled debut “Black Sabbath” with the creepiest album cover of all time that freaked people out. The record label were actually responsible for designing it.

But millions adored the album and the dark images and themes and they decided to stick to a good thing and keep up the image.

This devil worshiper heavy metal CT is a load of crap and biggest con job in music history. And many made millions from it.
I mean, even Ronnie James Dio admitted years later that the two finger devil/metal sign he invented was from his Jewish/gypsy grandmother who used to do the sign to actually repel evil spirits and shoo them away.

Gene Simmons was the devil dressed up in KISS but in reality, he’s a only child Jewish boy who adored his mum and has never drank alcohol or taken drugs in his life.

Alice Cooper is a life long devoted Christian.The list goes on..

it’s all show business and gimmicks.

Lady Ga Ga, Madonna and others on the other hand are in a different world by the sounds of it.

practicing witches devoted to the dark side ...View attachment 857172

Yeah Ozzy's book was good, Iommi's was ok, he's a bit more up himself than Ozzy though that's for sure. They were a blues band beforehand anyway, the change to Black Sabbath just gave it a different context I think, plus some jazz influences seemed to come from somewhere.

He figured he could play with two fingers because of the gypsy guitarist Django Reinhardt, think he was going to give it away after that. You're right about the slower style, also the finger accident inspired him to use lighter gauge strings and dropped tunings, Sabbath hallmarks.

They had a lot of Satanists following them but they took the piss out of them. At one show they had all these Satanists waiting outside their dressing room holding candles in the dark, they opened the dressing room door and sang Happy Birthday to them ha ha

Yeah none of those guys you mentioned are satanic. Some of the black metal bands may be and there are some interesting stories about them, but they're not part of the NWO that's for sure, a lot of them just seem like losers to be honest.

Why does content in threads jump to other threads in this section? I’ve never been in this thread before and yet I’ve read the last 2 pages before elsewhere? What is this conspiracy?
I've been moving heaps of posts around because everything was being dumped in the coronavirus thread. I'm trying to ensure threads stay on topic as much as possible and that no quoted posts lead to other threads.

So have all the pedos been arrested yet or what?

Tom Hanks arrested and found guilty and was sentenced to death by mauling of a pack of wild dogs yesterday.

He got a bit of head start but they eventually run him down.

Ellen is next.

She has chosen death by a public stoning. Wild dogs freak her out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back