If you're actually angry about AFLW you're a pathetic joke of a campaigner.

Remove this Banner Ad

They'll never surpass the male version and that's fine but if women and girls want to play they are now able to.

And that's only fair.

This is probably the right attitude. Run the league without all the faux-feminist discussions and nobody would find it as obnoxious as it sometimes has been.

How the **** did I end up here !?

Eww ... I'm off to have a shower !

When they started target recruiting chicks like 37 year old Mike Sheehans daughter who hadn't kicked a ball since she was 14 I knew it was in trouble.
She's 34 and a rookie :rolleyes:

Drew Petrie is the same age and he was taken as a rookie by West Coast.

What did your other half do to get suspended btw?
You wouldn't read about it but it appears he has had an infraction reinstated from 3 weeks ago for something he said today lol didn't even know that was a thing

You wouldn't read about it but it appears he has had an infraction reinstated from 3 weeks ago for something he said today lol didn't even know that was a thing

The mods work in mysterious ways. like manipulating the FOTY polls to ensure I won.

Don't like footy?
Thats ok- some people enjoy other things... like flower arranging and soccer.

Don't like women?
Thats ok- nttawwt etc.

Don't like womens footy.
Thats fine too- it doesn't necessarily mean you are a homosexual soccer fan.
However don't get upset about its existence ffs!
Sure it's nowhere near the standard of blokes footy but who cares?
Its footy and its women- if you like either of these then you should be able to see some future potential or at least be happy to watch them having a go.

If you like neither well... I hope your soccer team comes close to kicking a goal at some stage this season and that you are legally able to marry your 'life partner' in the not to distant future.
Need a hug melting flog? Watched a game and it was terrible. Shove that up your campaigner.
unnamed (1).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the **** did I end up here !?

Eww ... I'm off to have a shower !
Because you're a big mouthed adulterous flog that knows sfa about anything. You'd fit in well here with the other susan.

Last edited:
Ahhhhhh a soccer fan!
Don't you feel like a traitor to your country?
Id rather watch women playing a mans sport than 'men' playing a ladies bruise free dive fest.
Cant stand soccer. If i want to watch women play their best to a high level I'll watch netball or basketball. Both my daughters reached a high level at them sports.

Cant stand soccer. If i want to watch women play their best to a high level I'll watch netball or basketball. Both my daughters reached a high level at them sports.
Apologies - I thought you were responding to subaru s comments re. soccer.
I forget sometimes that she has broken all you puffers beyond repair.

When they started target recruiting chicks like 37 year old Mike Sheehans daughter who hadn't kicked a ball since she was 14 I knew it was in trouble.
At least she can play. I don't see your name anywhere in the afl. It wouldn't surprise me that you're a magoos player playing in a suburbs team or even in the country... skills are much the same in the womens league as where you are in footy.

At least she can play. I don't see your name anywhere in the afl. It wouldn't surprise me that you're a magoos player playing in a suburbs team or even in the country... skills are much the same in the womens league as where you are in footy.

Did you just admit that womens footy is the same as a shitty men's comp up the scrub....

I think you did:$

Remove this Banner Ad

Back