Strategy If you were coach

Remove this Banner Ad

No change thread so I'll put this here.

If I was coach I'd do the following changes this week:
Tmac down back. He's doing nothing up forward and we need another decent defender down back until May and Lever come back. If he does poorly after 3 weeks, he can join his brother and they can bring in Keilty.
Ask Lewis to consider retiring immediately and give him some sort of coaching gig for the rest of the year. Drop him this week and hope he gets the message.
Bring Gartlett back and give him three weeks. If he does nothing, thanks for your service mate.
Drop both Wagners. Bring in Stretch and Lockhart. Play Lockhart forward and put stretch and hunt on the wings.
Be ruthless. Viney on notice, Petracca on notice, Hibbered on notice, Spargo on notice.

I'm no good at tactics but agree with a lot of other posters here, fix the defensive structure, spread more in the middle, stop over handling the ball, lower the eyes into forward 50, and apply more pressure everywhere especially up forward.
Set one up
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/changes-vs-richmond-anzac-day-eve.1216493/

We desperately need a dangerous small forward or two. We’ve got ANB, JKH, Hannan, Bedford, Spargo and Garlett and they are all either injured or out of form. We need to name ANB and Garlett this week. Can’t get Hannan back soon enough either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back