I need your help!

Remove this Banner Ad

Headless

🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈
May 27, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
.. in choosing which photo from aflphotos!

As I pre-ordered AFL Live, I can choose any photo from aflphotos from free. As there is an abundance of photos to choose from, I'm having a bit of a tough time picking out the one that I want.

As such, I was looking for some suggestions for photos. Some in the running at the moment:

- Brock McLean after kicking a goal in the 2006 elimination final against St. Kilda
- Austin Wonaeamirri celebration against Fremantle in 2008
- Brad Green tugging at the Melbourne logo after kicking a goal against Adelaide this year
- Jack Watts hanger against Essendon this year

Discuss!

I'm strangely attracted to the McLean photo. I've had some favourite players over the years but he was probably my most-liked at any one time.

What other great matches have there been? Broady's memorial match, 2000 qualifying final..?

Broady's memorial match, 2000 qualifying final..?
If you could get a photo of the players lined up before the game, arms linked that would be epic.

I have never been more confident than I was that game that would would not only win but smash another team.

Here are some that I am considering:

56644.jpg

56823.jpg

50978.jpg

40236.jpg

229938.jpg

164930.jpg

139540.jpg

232274.jpg

Happy viewing!

Green one is quite good really.

Jeff White pic, ah I remember that game, the free just before the siren.

Watts pic is good but if it was front on or a side profile it would be better.

I like the pic when both Neitz & Bruce had hair. :D

Before seeing them: Watts or Wonna

After seeing them: Watts or Wonna

Glad to help! ;)

If you could find one of Gawns crouch before his goal-kicking action, that'd easily win my vote. It'd put a smile on your face everytime you saw it!

YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!

I love that action! Frakking hilarious!

Can't split White, Green, Watts or Wonna.

I remember a photo in the Melbourne booklets that came with the membership for Jason (?) saying 'Hands up who had a great sleep last night.'

Looks like an ad remix I would have done in Media a few months back, but it's a great photo. I'll see if I can find it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Depends I guess what you want to get out of the photo.

Purely in terms of aesthetics, I think the Brock, Green or beach-guernsey ones are the best, in terms of composition etc.

But if you want a shot that's not necessarily a great photo in technical terms, but rather captures a moment that you can relive, the Wonna or White ones are great examples of that.

How about some more spectacular marks? I.e. a Robbo one or perhaps Jeff Farmer v Richmond in '98(?)

Funny you ask!

I was going with Bradley Green, but when I was ordering it, my internet crashed and I subsequently missed the deadline. :eek:

Thanks anyway, lads. It was nice having a trip down (a short) memory lane, anyway.

I'm strangely attracted to the McLean photo. I've had some favourite players over the years but he was probably my most-liked at any one time.

What other great matches have there been? Broady's memorial match, 2000 qualifying final..?
Crazy what a massive moment this turned out to be in your BigFooty career.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back