Hume Football League 2016-2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting the new merger talks, CDHBW United? is this a chance of happening in time for the 2018 season?

Jindera swingman in talks with rival clubs in the Hume League. $$ the factor as he is a local who gets bugger all.
Connections through cricket and possible job opportunities too good to refuse. Will be big.

Joel Price obviously doesn't practice a no di*khead policy. Cupido has played with 10 clubs in the last 9 seasons and 3 times in the last 6 he has left mid-season. Got a bad feeling about this one.

Joel Price obviously doesn't practice a no di*khead policy. Cupido has played with 10 clubs in the last 9 seasons and 3 times in the last 6 he has left mid-season. Got a bad feeling about this one.
Did they play together at North Albury Fruit? I suppose after missing out on Adam Prior he had to have a crack at someone who could clunk a mark

See Brock Knights has gone to Holbrook, was a handy player for Raiders should go alright for the brookers, any other signing news or rumours?

I have heard Mick Galvin and Alex Takle are heading to North Albury with Julian Hayes as the hoppers are chasing some Talls

See Brock Knights has gone to Holbrook, was a handy player for Raiders should go alright for the brookers, any other signing news or rumours?

I have heard Mick Galvin and Alex Takle are heading to North Albury with Julian Hayes as the hoppers are chasing some Talls
Would his brother head to Holbrook too?

Are howlong going to be the big improvers?
B&b are surely flag favourites
Are jindera and Osborne as good as last year
Has Phil packer signed anyone at magpies yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

guess it’s not joel Mackie when he is still training with Albury
Has Ben dower signed yet or is albury keeping him...
I keep hearing talk about jindera being a team to beat but is there only recruit Trent castles

He should’ve been a lock in Albury’s Grand Final Side last season. Now he’s gone.

Yeah he should of been..
So jindera have castles and dower added to the grand final side and lost the kid to North Albury so you would think they will b there abouts again
Let’s start doing our pre season productions
Top 6
Premiers
Gold kicking
Azzi Medal

Yeah he should of been..
So jindera have castles and dower added to the grand final side and lost the kid to North Albury so you would think they will b there abouts again
Let’s start doing our pre season productions
Top 6
Premiers
Gold kicking
Azzi Medal

Brock-Burrum
Jindera
Osborne
Howlong
Rand-Walbundrie-Walla
Henty

Premiers Brock-Burrum

Goal kicking Castles

Azzi Joliffe/Seiter to tie

Holbrook coach Matt sharp to unveil new big man in a week or so.
Ruck / CHF

A bit like Brock Knights - this one just fell into his lap.
Brock Knights is gonna kill it this year. Not bad for a fella who wasn't gonna play this year

Will Henty jump a few places with all these recruits? Have they lost any?

Brock-Burrum
Jindera
Osborne
Howlong
Rand-Walbundrie-Walla
Henty

Premiers Brock-Burrum

Goal kicking Castles

Azzi Joliffe/Seiter to tie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back