Hume FL - 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
31st October 2011

Originally Posted by CentreHalfBench12
Is Daniel Cassidy having another crack in the O&M this year have heard he is anyone no for sure.

Yesterday

Got a little bit ahead of yourself NOP....:rolleyes:
[no pun intended]

Nope wasn't big tex. at the time of the first post he was staying, since then the raiders had uped the ante, which has tempted him. As i say when i was hanging with him thursday night he was 50/50. I won't even hazard a guess to what he will do as i don't even think he knows.

That'd be Daniel Cassidy your talking about MPH. who is being chased hard by the Raiders. He is away on his honeymoon at the moment so no decisions will be made until he gets back. if he decides to go he go's with our best wishes as he knows he has a home at Jindera. He was 50/50 when i was talking to him thursday.
Walla are talking up to 15 new recruits most from out of area. Relton Roberts is the name i keep hearing. But i hear he has been on a healthy diet of goose and turtle so not sure of how good a shape he'll be in.

we have been thru this before, but futher details needed. with 15 new blokes, say 7 of them are decent. how would they fit them into the points system??

I hear Josh Pierpoint has been offered a contract with Carlton. Even if they win the flag and he doesnt get a start in the side he can still brag to everyone that he won one.......cheap shot but needed to get it off my chest.

we have been thru this before, but futher details needed. with 15 new blokes, say 7 of them are decent. how would they fit them into the points system??

points system what points system, have it on good authority that one of the top side's exceeded the points system last season by 4 points. This was bought up at a league meeting with the league opting to not do anything about it. Instead told the said club to make sure they are under next year. Every other club now has a 12 month reprieve IMO

I hear Josh Pierpoint has been offered a contract with Carlton. Even if they win the flag and he doesnt get a start in the side he can still brag to everyone that he won one.......cheap shot but needed to get it off my chest.

Takes more then just the 21 on GF day to win the flag. He received a medal as he rightly should have.

No i'm not Josh far from it, but i understand his thinking. I guess there is a hard luck story in every Premiership side you can't blame him for thinking like that. He would have won a two's medal anyway.

Very close to it. Very close.

Thats a fair cheap shot there Due For a Flag! Not once have i said i played in the flag! I have talked of my disappointment of missing out on the flag but have never bragged about playing in the flag. I suggest that u get your facts straight before going and bagging someone out like that!

Thats a fair cheap shot there Due For a Flag! Not once have i said i played in the flag! I have talked of my disappointment of missing out on the flag but have never bragged about playing in the flag. I suggest that u get your facts straight before going and bagging someone out like that!

I see the TDFL have released their draw for next year. They are starting the week before easter, having easter weekend off and then resuming the following week. (they are not dictated to by the cricket GF's) i also think they are having the queens long wkend off.

Was a cheap shot, I thought I would throw it out there with some dodgy banter. I might of had a few bevo's under the belt when I wrote it and thats all I could come up with. See you at training mate. :p

Was a cheap shot, I thought I would throw it out there with some dodgy banter. I might of had a few bevo's under the belt when I wrote it and thats all I could come up with. See you at training mate. :p

this from a previous post of yours...."Is this Hume league forum or a jindera forum. Get over what's happening at the kennel n talk about something everyone cares about."

Am unsure which training you are alluding to due for a flag as clearly you are not a teammate of his

this from a previous post of yours...."Is this Hume league forum or a jindera forum. Get over what's happening at the kennel n talk about something everyone cares about."

Am unsure which training you are alluding to due for a flag as clearly you are not a teammate of his

Was thinking the same thing Winners7! I know for a fact we dont stab eachother in the back at the Kennel!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking the same thing Winners7! I know for a fact we dont stab eachother in the back at the Kennel!
Righto boys, lets move on, I am sure all parties concerned would want that!
Were are clubs up to with recruiting, no doubt most clubs are back into some sort of training. Jindera have got Willow and 1 or 2 others I believe, Culcairn going hard as well but losing a few. Howlong have a few with the Bradshaws etc. What about the rest, Holbrook rumoured to of lost a few, including Breen, Mclean, Sem. Brock Burrum? Rand Wal? Lockhart? Osborne?
Is it becoming one of the quiter off seasons? Or the calm before the storm?

Were are clubs up to with recruiting, no doubt most clubs are back into some sort of training. Jindera have got Willow and 1 or 2 others I believe, Culcairn going hard as well but losing a few. Howlong have a few with the Bradshaws etc. What about the rest, Holbrook rumoured to of lost a few, including Breen, Mclean, Sem. Brock Burrum? Rand Wal? Lockhart? Osborne?

I think that you will find that its the calm before the storm. I wold think that after the xmas break more and more signings will be announced. At Jindera we have Willow and a couple more but will hopefully be able to announce a few more after xmas. Have heard that a few have left Holbrook after talking to Breeny not too long ago. Havent really heard much more around the league but give it til the end of Jan and we will know alot more i would say

I think that you will find that its the calm before the storm. I wold think that after the xmas break more and more signings will be announced. At Jindera we have Willow and a couple more but will hopefully be able to announce a few more after xmas. Have heard that a few have left Holbrook after talking to Breeny not too long ago. Havent really heard much more around the league but give it til the end of Jan and we will know alot more i would say
Breeny has resigned at Holbrook,Palmer gone to Lavi ,McLean would not be a loss on this years form and Marty Semmler is about 45 anyway so not a big loss there either

heard cul have lost a few but have covered them with magpie try hards :eek: pick up a ruck from out of melbs few from wagga jarra, van zant(brother at howlong) couple more and big news andrew robo from albury:p

Everyone competing for second anyway. Howlong have covered their deficiencies through the midfield with a couple of extremely good players.Bradshaws won't be short on supply this year.:thumbsu:

I see the TDFL have released their draw for next year. They are starting the week before easter, having easter weekend off and then resuming the following week. (they are not dictated to by the cricket GF's) i also think they are having the queens long wkend off.

Is the Hume League draw out yet ? Not on website.

Everyone competing for second anyway. Howlong have covered their deficiencies through the midfield with a couple of extremely good players.Bradshaws won't be short on supply this year.:thumbsu:
got any names? surely have to be pretty handy to run with the likes of jindera and the brookers didnt have much last year:footy:competing for second you dick head at this stage:eek:

Howlong obviously taking advantage of the leagues lacks a daisy approach to the point system as was mentioned in an earlier post.
Matt Clarke is returning to Osborne along with his brother who is returning from OS. I also hear they have picked up a quality midfielder and a premiership defender is returning (not sure if it's Haddril or Litchfield), with their soft draw i can see them being the smokies.
Update with us is we have definately lost 6 out of our Premiership winning side could climb as high as 8, have picked up 3 at the moment with another in the pipeline as well as 2 former premiership players returning.
Howlong will start fav's from Osborne then the rest of us. How Holbrook cope with the loss of Palmer (huge loss) and a tougher draw will be interesting.

Howlong obviously taking advantage of the leagues lacks a daisy approach to the point system as was mentioned in an earlier post.
Matt Clarke is returning to Osborne along with his brother who is returning from OS. I also hear they have picked up a quality midfielder and a premiership defender is returning (not sure if it's Haddril or Litchfield), with their soft draw i can see them being the smokies.
Update with us is we have definately lost 6 out of our Premiership winning side could climb as high as 8, have picked up 3 at the moment with another in the pipeline as well as 2 former premiership players returning.
Howlong will start fav's from Osborne then the rest of us. How Holbrook cope with the loss of Palmer (huge loss) and a tougher draw will be interesting.
Sorry NOP, how is it they are taking advantage of the points system?
Rand Walbundrie just ticking along nicely as well. Great draw and a number of returning players (Telford, Wildes x 2, Dicko) will see them climb up the ladder as well!

Looks like the player exodus at the Swampies continues before 2012 even comes around. Word around the traps is the previous coach is off to finish his footy with Thurgoona next year. I think its the committee who should be sacked and not the coaches. All the best to him:thumbsu:

Looks like the player exodus at the Swampies continues before 2012 even comes around. Word around the traps is the previous coach is off to finish his footy with Thurgoona next year. I think its the committee who should be sacked and not the coaches. All the best to him:thumbsu:
Yes CHUCKY there must be some intellectual giants out at the Swamp, Sacking the coaches seems to have been a real master-stroke,word is they have lost 8 of last seasons side...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back