Conspiracy Theory Human Cloning...(Has Been Going On For Years)

Remove this Banner Ad

China's been doing it for ages
Theyve already cloned humans via the natural method....taking a dead persons dna and implanting it in utero and it having to be born and go thru childhood etc.

I wonder how they manage to clone a 40 year old celeb and have a 40 year clone out there within weeks.

Perhaps its not literal cloning but AI .... See my newest thread -- AI Live Among Us -- on the smashing good Conspiracy Board

Apparently they only last a year or so, then they start to malfunction and have to be replaced with another one!

Sounds far fetched to me but then again, they cloned Dolly the sheep. Would be strange if they did that then just thought, "Oh well, we've done the cloning thing now, time to move onto something else". Have to assume that they've progressed from there.

This I believe is a definite. Ain’t no way the military have let this technology pass them by and I’m just wondering where they could be storing all these clone soldiers.

Could they speed up the aging process you think from scratch or could they now possibly be cloning older subjects and begin them at a more mature age with flesh & bone harvests grown just for this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Seven Clones of Barak Obama
I’m into conspiracy theories but surely this is taking the piss. Then again, after Dolly the Sheep the cloning talk fell off a cliff. What are they up to with cloning because there’s no way it would’ve just ended.

I’m into conspiracy theories but surely this is taking the piss. Then again, after Dolly the Sheep the cloning talk fell off a cliff. What are they up to with cloning because there’s no way it would’ve just ended.
There's talk 'around' it started in the 50s if you delve deep into the 'conspiracy '
If true they've had ample time to perfect it I guess.

I found a video a while ago that was much better but can't find it again. It had a longer version of that Shaq one, plus one with Eminem, one with Lil Wayne and one wit Klay Thompson

yeah I’ve seen it on telegram but their media doesn’t always play nice on this site. The way the bball looks like it’s just stuck to the end of lil’ wayne’s hand is weird

Remove this Banner Ad

Back