How should Liverpool approach Europa?

Remove this Banner Ad

bigger things to worry about

What would they be?

Out of the CL.

Out of the CC.

Not good enough to win the FA Cup.

13 points or something ridiculous like that, behind in the EPL.

Europa League is about the only realistic thing left to win.

bussa2.jpg

They can hitch a ride on this...

What would they be?

Out of the CL.

Out of the CC.

Not good enough to win the FA Cup.

13 points or something ridiculous like that, behind in the EPL.

Europa League is about the only realistic thing left to win.

Does anyone ever win the Europa League. To me its like going on a easter egg hunt with 10 kids of whom 8 of them have anoerexia. Sure theres ten names on the list but realistically only 2 are trying to find that egg and the person who does just finds it outta sheer random luck anyway

If ever a sporting contest proved no one is better than anyone its the Europa League. If i was you id hold my four leafed clover in one hand and my lucky hanky in the other and enjoy the ride. Win or lose none of us anoerexic kids are caring

Win or lose none of us anoerexic kids are caring

Not you anyway.

Too busy with your head in the toilet bowl. Which given the the amount of s**t you spew, isn't a great surprise.

This makes me suspect they'll have a fair crack:

Failure to progress beyond the group stage of the Champions League may only have created a £2.4 million hole in Liverpool’s annual budget, but they will need to win the Europa League to stand any chance of matching the total annual European earnings the club have grown accustomed to under Rafael Benítez.

The Spaniard has brought more than £100 million into the Anfield coffers in Champions League prize money alone since arriving on Merseyside five years ago, with the club earning more than £30 million for their victory in the 2005 competition and £23.2million last season, when they were eliminated by Chelsea in the quarter-finals.

Their presence in the competition’s group stage this season is likely to bring as much as £14 million into the club, thanks to about £8.9 million in prize money and about £5 million from England’s market pool, drawn from TV rights and sponsorship and shared between all four representatives on a proportional basis, depending on how far each progresses in the competition.

Much of that £10 million difference, though, would be wiped out should Liverpool progress to the Europa League final in Hamburg in May.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/fo...ague-to-ease-their-Champions-League-pain.html

Bumped.

Without Captain Morals and with an increasingly psychotic manager all signs point to no.

Assume the work experience kids Nunez and Diaz has been sent back to their local clubs for another 10 years development at which they can hopefully return as premier league (reserves) standard strikers.

One league title to show for all the posturing, hypocrisy and psychotic ramblings of their leader, one achieved in front of no fans.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back