Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24-26

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 26-28

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah and that will be unfair to the teams that "suck"

20 or so will still give an advantage to teams that draft well, but also an opportunity for others to redeem themselves
But surely you would agree that it would be more interesting with team having different drafting plans. Some might look to kids do they have a dominant team in a couple of years etc.

I see where both of you are coming from and I was against anything above 18 keepers originally, but after doing some research I believe anything under 25 would ruin the feel that Silly Billy, @Karnezi_13 and I are trying to bring to this game.

I agree.........with........fumbler. For those who are saying it's not fair on those who suck at drafting, well get better. Why dumb down the competition for those who don't know their stuff! DeeWong6996 I'm looking at you! ;)

What! You agree with me?

Damn the gods must be craaaaazzzzzee

Update

We have decided to narrow it down to 5-10 Delistings with the official number to be decided shortly.

This clearly includes any official retirements and Delistings that happens in the AFL.

This will keep the comp fair as you will still keep your ideal starting 18.

Feel free to post your ideal number of Delistings between 5&10 below as this will be taken into consideration

Minimum 5 maximum 10 :)

More specific?

You can delist as many as you like, it's your team. But you need a minimum. What would you like the minimum to be?
Minimum 5 delistings, but only up to 10

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not a coach (yet) but i would think that it is your best 18 plus atleast 1 per position? people are more experienced than myself though

Im not a coach (yet) but i would think that it is your best 18 plus atleast 1 per position? people are more experienced than myself though

Yes basically this, but if we have 16 clubs in the BFFL and each club has 36 senior players and 6 rookies but the AFL has 18 clubs with a max of around 37 players in each club we may find ourselves lacking a few players.

Thus each BFFL club owner will have 18 starters with 20 reserves players with 4 of the reserves being Rookie listed players, the total player pool for each BFFL club will therefore be 38.

The minimum player delistings for each BFFL club will be 5 and the maximum will be 8, not counting rookie delistings,
Any club in the BFFL that wishes to delist more players than the sbove numbers will have to firstly pm Silly Billy and myself with a players list of the delistings and the reasons why, upon recieval of request we will then decide and take the matter up with the BoG.
A vote will then decide the fate.

Yes basically this, but if we have 16 clubs in the BFFL and each club has 36 senior players and 6 rookies but the AFL has 18 clubs with a max of around 37 players in each club we may find ourselves lacking a few players.

Thus each BFFL club owner will have 18 starters with 20 reserves players with 4 of the reserves being Rookie listed players, the total player pool for each BFFL club will therefore be 38.

The minimum player delistings for each BFFL club will be 5 and the maximum will be 8, not counting rookie delistings,
Any club in the BFFL that wishes to delist more players than the sbove numbers will have to firstly pm Silly Billy and myself with a players list of the delistings and the reasons why, upon recieval of request we will then decide and take the matter up with the BoG.
Good move. :thumbsu:

If the minimum delisting number is 5 wont the mean that the number of players people can keep would be what ever the total is say 37 minus 5? so 33?

The keeping and delisting numbers are linked arnt they or am i missing things like i have before, surely if you keep say 22 you delist the rest in this scenario, or if you delist 5 or more you keep the rest?

If the minimum delisting number is 5 wont the mean that the number of players people can keep would be what ever the total is say 37 minus 5? so 33?

The keeping and delisting numbers are linked arnt they or am i missing things like i have before, surely if you keep say 22 you delist the rest in this scenario, or if you delist 5 or more you keep the rest?
He delisting and keeping are same thing yet opposites if you know what I mean. But we are doing a "delisting" thing, not just carrying over 32 or however many.

He delisting and keeping are same thing yet opposites if you know what I mean. But we are doing a "delisting" thing, not just carrying over 32 or however many.

yeah thats what i thought, i would have thought you decide how many you HAVE to delist and people can just keep as many as they want after that?

Back