Votes: 44 41.9%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 26 24.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how dangerous this could have been, he's lucky its six.

Also he's lucky he's playing AFL and not local footy, wouldn't make it out of the car park pulling a dog act like that.

Jonas' lawyer must be a bloody Crows supporter to bend his client over that far. Where's the character witness, an ex-coach talking about how good a bloke he is? Where's the Port-supporting dentist to talk about unintentional reflexes? THAT'S A BLOODY DEFENSE YOU FOOL

They also got Jonas to video link from Adelaide man they needed him to be able to convince the MRP that he was very remorseful in person .

Unbelievable Tom Jones to tried to argue that he never intended to strike Gaff because Shes A Lady, he had no option but to protect him self and brace for contact knowing that Its Not Unusual for Gaff to destroy his opponents leaving them in a heap on the Green Green Grass Of Home.

Really liked the boys flying the flag and coming down on him like Sixteen Tons especially Schofield walking him like a dog it must have been Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings for Jonas having done this before.

If i Only Knew that the flog was going to commit this filthy act i would have been there Burning Down The House, he will get what is coming to him One Day Soon until then he should Keep On Running.

Port board hung up on the whole hodge on wingard/point post incident only getting 2 weeks.

Small issue that wingard got straight up and played the rest of the game

The Glass hit on Wingard also got a run again as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think when you compare it with May it's about right.

May - 5 weeks for the offence, less a week for the guilty plea, add a week for a bad record = 5 weeks.
Jonas - an extra week for being intentional vs careless, no discount for an early plea, no bad record = 6 weeks.

Port board hung up on the whole hodge on wingard/point post incident only getting 2 weeks.

Small issue that wingard got straight up and played the rest of the game

Yep there is hardly a brain amongst them. Comparing it to Hall's hit on Staker too. The climate and the very real concern for head injuries has changed a lot since then. There have been far too many one punch deaths lately, and this could have had the same result.

Unbelievable Tom Jones to tried to argue that he never intended to strike Gaff because Shes A Lady, he had no option but to protect him self and brace for contact knowing that Its Not Unusual for Gaff to destroy his opponents leaving them in a heap on the Green Green Grass Of Home.

Really liked the boys flying the flag and coming down on him like Sixteen Tons especially Schofield walking him like a dog it must have been Funny Familiar Forgotten Feelings for Jonas having done this before.

If i Only Knew that the flog was going to commit this filthy act i would have been there Burning Down The House, he will get what is coming to him One Day Soon until then he should Keep On Running.

The tribunal were all "My my my... Da liar!"

Reports saying Gaff still suffering headaches and soreness in the neck. He'll be rested for sure and certain, which is a shame really but he's got about 100 more consecutive games to even make it into the top 5

ALSO is it just me or over the last 4 weeks Gaffy has been going much harder at contests? Back with the flight, bravery +

I like it

168972.jpg

The streak is everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back