How does a genuine intellectual lightweight like Adam Kelly escape the blowtorch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
We tried twice to get Balme to the club after appointing this halfwit. This clown sooked it up because he believed there was nothing he could learn from Neil Balme. Surely that’s a plank walking attitude just there. How has Godden snivelled his way back into AFL coaching duties? Who runs the footy department? Why isn’t this incompetent moron’s name front and centre of discussion?

His term expires March 2025

Came in with less than L Plates. Should never have been contracted for anything further ahead than the current season.

Make no mistake, this moron is our biggest handicap. How he got the gig on the first place is amazing. Only a derelict function could appoint him to that role.

We have been absolutely dudded as Crows fans...

To have total hacks like Burton then Kelly running our 'Football' department for the best part of a decade just speaks volumes.

The blokes an absolute lightweight. Don't know how he got through the interview process. Qualified to clean the toilets and not much more.

We tried twice to get Balme to the club after appointing this halfwit. This clown sooked it up because he believed there was nothing he could learn from Neil Balme. Surely that’s a plank walking attitude just there. How has Godden snivelled his way back into AFL coaching duties? Who runs the footy department? Why isn’t this incompetent moron’s name front and centre of discussion?

Is that true, he has a ****ing bitch because of Blame?

Hopefully I’m not a persona non grata at the moment, but I met Kelly at a SANFL function right before he was announced as getting the crows gig.

I got the strong impression on the night he was AFL bound and tbh was hoping it wasn’t Port. Absolutely wreaked of boys club promotion through the ranks, just knew whose shoulders he had to massage to a rather sickening degree.

Probably worth pointing out Port have the same issues. We haven’t appointed an external candidate to any role in years. It’s just stale and gross.

Hopefully I’m not a persona non grata at the moment, but I met Kelly at a SANFL function right before he was announced as getting the crows gig.

I got the strong impression on the night he was AFL bound and tbh was hoping it wasn’t Port. Absolutely wreaked of boys club promotion through the ranks, just knew whose shoulders he had to massage to a rather sickening degree.

Probably worth pointing out Port have the same issues. We haven’t appointed an external candidate to any role in years. It’s just stale and gross.
I think the difference is that, for all the faults in candidates and process, Port appoint people who genuinely love the club and for whom it would be the absolute highlight of their lives if they won a flag.

We appoint people whose lifetime highlight are the free cocktail sausage rolls at home games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the wall to hear the discussions between Nicks and Kelly

"Nicksy, do you think we might have to look at rewarding SANFL form? my clip board says I should mention this once a month to you...

Nah Kell's, that's not how you do it mate. You have to simply look at AFL game experience and pick to that.

Ahhh OK Nicksy no worries mate, as you were, I'll go make sure your laptop is charged on the boundary"

:drunk:

I think the difference is that, for all the faults in candidates and process, Port appoint people who genuinely love the club and for whom it would be the absolute highlight of their lives if they won a flag.

We appoint people whose lifetime highlight are the free cocktail sausage rolls at home games.

And a sausage sizzle at Bunnings.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back