GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC
Here guys, In round one we had 12 players of our 21 who have represented Katandra in 3rds and/or 4ths. If you can beat that with any one senior side. This weeks selected side has 11 of 21.

Post it here!

Our 2006 Grand Final side had 15 of 21 homegrown!

Will be interesting to see which team can crack the most.

do you always have to talk your side up everytime you post on here? Katandra are the most hated club in the PDFL and we really dont care how many homegrowns you have.

do you always have to talk your side up everytime you post on here? Katandra are the most hated club in the PDFL and we really dont care how many homegrowns you have.

I just love my footy club. Nothing wrong with that! Why would we be hated? I don't hate Shepp East, Tungamah and Waaia, but I do respect them.

What should I talk about in my posts mate? The weather? Price of fish in China? After all this is the PDFL thread and last time I checked Katandra are in the PDFL.

I just love my footy club. Nothing wrong with that! Why would we be hated? I don't hate Shepp East, Tungamah and Waaia, but I do respect them.

What should I talk about in my posts mate? The weather? Price of fish in China? After all this is the PDFL thread and last time I checked Katandra are in the PDFL.
i agree mate.. why dont' u start a thread, instead of bagging someone who is trying to make a convo.. anyway didnt u say not long ago u dont even play for your team in tungamah anymore.. u just left the club then start bagging out there young players???

ok then mate you might hate us but i bet ya wont come up 2 me and say that.wake up piss ant

ok then mate you might hate us but i bet ya wont come up 2 me and say that.wake up piss ant

jeez your big and tough in front of your computer! why would icome to a scummy hole like katandra just to see you! if i was still with tungamah mate id be asking for your name and your jumper number.. though sorry to say but im not in fourths;) :D

jeez your big and tough in front of your computer! why would icome to a scummy hole like katandra just to see you! if i was still with tungamah mate id be asking for your name and your jumper number.. though sorry to say but im not in fourths;) :D

Mate, no secrets here Balls and I have clearly stated who we are. I wear 25 and Balls wears 20. You work it out, or read through the posts. So you are ex Tungamah. I understand mate, you must have a bit built up inside. Obviously you don't have the same respect for us as we do for you. Tungamah is a very similar side to ours and I guess... getting back to why I started this thread you would have quite a few homegrown guys, Doddy, Drew, Brushy, J & L Buerkner, Muta, Whinray, Wizz, Cooper, etc. Come on mate! I'll even let ya call Cheds homegrown cos he's been there a while, if that helps!

Here guys, In round one we had 12 players of our 21 who have represented Katandra in 3rds and/or 4ths. If you can beat that with any one senior side. This weeks selected side has 11 of 21.

Post it here!

Mate Strathy had 13 in thier first game against Yarroweyah and also had three out injured, so could have had possibly 16, not a bad effort i wouldnt think!!!

Arn't you the guy that got chased out of Tungamah because no one liked you????

if i was you mate when you find out there names and number i wouldnt go near them mate, wouldnt wanna get hurt would ya, ya little pussy.

Mate Strathy had 13 in thier first game against Yarroweyah and also had three out injured, so could have had possibly 16, not a bad effort i wouldnt think!!!

Thats the spirit. First place to Strathy at the moment. I am sure someone could challenge your 13, get your 16 on the one park and you might just take it out!!

Surely Waaia would be have a few.

Arn't you the guy that got chased out of Tungamah because no one liked you????

no im that bloke that decided to move on because id done my apprenticship at tungamah who have taught me greatly and i left that the club in a good name. i even wrote a letter to the club when i left in regards to say thanks for what they have done and what i have achieved. il still call tungamah hom! Big wheel u on the other side i heard u are just a tool and s**t footballer all together.
poodle boy u calling me a pussy? jeez mate with a name like that u wouldn't want everyone to know who you are?! no doubt il be back to face you on the footy field and all your so called teamates.. iwantanotherflag yes we do have alot of homegrown talent but the most important one you are missing is Rob Wrenn! got anyone that could match him in his heyday?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

no im that bloke that decided to move on because id done my apprenticship at tungamah who have taught me greatly and i left that the club in a good name. i even wrote a letter to the club when i left in regards to say thanks for what they have done and what i have achieved. il still call tungamah hom! Big wheel u on the other side i heard u are just a tool and s**t footballer all together.
poodle boy u calling me a pussy? jeez mate with a name like that u wouldn't want everyone to know who you are?! no doubt il be back to face you on the footy field and all your so called teamates.. iwantanotherflag yes we do have alot of homegrown talent but the most important one you are missing is Rob Wrenn! got anyone that could match him in his heyday?

who do you play for now mate, or ya given up all together coz your a s**t cake mate? yeah one day you face me but ill have nothin to face up too, what you gonna do?

Yes, Rob is and was a great footballer. So how about you list them or count them, thats what this thread was for, like our Strathy mate did! Sorry for omitting Rob but I am not an expert of the upbringing on all Tungamah players. So list them for us mate!

Well done for doing your apprenticeship at the Bears. Have we got anyone who could match him in his heyday? Well even though he isn't getting much senior games at the moment I heard that David Teague is pretty handy.

Well done for writing a letter back to your old club. What had you achieved... just curious?

Hahaha had a chat to a few of the boys from tungamah, they know who you are and informed me you were that one they hated at the club. Oh it's a small world!! hahaha

haha ok then tell me who u chatted to and what they looked like?!talkin s**t id imagined ;)

iwantanotherflag yea david teague is a gun! but i do recall anthony stevens did play fourths for us? and well we all know what he achieved. and my thing that id had achieved was that tunga was first club id play for.. captain fourths in 2003 and also vice captain for inter league sqaurd and went straight to the grand final but just lost to your mob by like 2 points. best game ever! though very shattering came runner up bf made schoolboys and under 16 bushrangers.. played thirds the next year and also made senior debut and played 3 games. year after played all year in the seniors and came runner up in rising star award that shane vanables won..good kid and a gun! hey by the way is shane still playing for you guys? heard that one of the shepp clubs were chasing him? what about ray ireland? he is an up and coming talent! good mates with him aswell. i know darren barnes has gone to wghunu said that he got imto the drugs coz i remember in fourths he kicked 11 straight!

seems like ya talkin ya self up mate, think ya real good hey?

im not talkin myself up mate its what i achieved at tungamah. he asked the question i asnwerd. got a problem with that? what have u achieved? filling in the numbers in the reserves :D :D

im not talkin myself up mate its what i achieved at tungamah. he asked the question i asnwerd. got a problem with that? what have u achieved? filling in the numbers in the reserves :D :D

umm let me see mate, 1998,2000, 2002 premiers in thirds and fourth were captain of them side, 2003 and 2004 premiers for seniors at the age of 16-17, 3rd best and fairest bushies, ivc country under 18's runners up best and fairest katandra 03, thats a couple mate achieve more then you ever will dick nose.

and by the way what is a reserve game like mate? never played one in me life.

haha ok then tell me who u chatted to and what they looked like?!talkin s**t id imagined ;)

iwantanotherflag yea david teague is a gun! but i do recall anthony stevens did play fourths for us? and well we all know what he achieved. and my thing that id had achieved was that tunga was first club id play for.. captain fourths in 2003 and also vice captain for inter league sqaurd and went straight to the grand final but just lost to your mob by like 2 points. best game ever! though very shattering came runner up bf made schoolboys and under 16 bushrangers.. played thirds the next year and also made senior debut and played 3 games. year after played all year in the seniors and came runner up in rising star award that shane vanables won..good kid and a gun! hey by the way is shane still playing for you guys? heard that one of the shepp clubs were chasing him? what about ray ireland? he is an up and coming talent! good mates with him aswell. i know darren barnes has gone to wghunu said that he got imto the drugs coz i remember in fourths he kicked 11 straight!

Pity about Barnes but he has made the choice. Yes Shane still carving up, probably a future captain of the club. Ray Ireland is his partner in crime and showing great maturity. It would be good if we could get other guys like Shannon Emmett, Jarrod Maskell, Phil Carroll and Grant McLarty back!

As for Stevo playing 4ths! Yes I do remember Mick saying that the family was over there before Waaia.

I was having a chat to Tommy Wren and Brushie. You'd know them wouldn't you? or do you still think I'm making them up?? hahaha

umm let me see mate, 1998,2000, 2002 premiers in thirds and fourth were captain of them side, 2003 and 2004 premiers for seniors at the age of 16-17, 3rd best and fairest bushies, ivc country under 18's runners up best and fairest katandra 03, thats a couple mate achieve more then you ever will dick nose.

whats your name the mate.. il look your up on the bushies bored or il just ask Xavier Tanner who i know that coached that year.. pulling ya pinny thats what ur doing ya ****wit!

whats your name the mate.. il look your up on the bushies bored or il just ask Xavier Tanner who i know that coached that year.. pulling ya pinny thats what ur doing ya ****wit!

have a look on the board ya #### head 2004 remember, it be up there clearly for you to see, Ask the X-Factor then coz he was the coach. i can tell ya the hole team mate and you werent there.

Post it here!

Just looking through old threads....

Katandra V Shepp East this year had 19 Kats that had played 3rds at Katandra.

I know I mentioned this on the general thread, but it kills the 15/21 I was talking about back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back