Multiplat Hogwarts Legacy

What house will you choose?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a heap of fun with this, but at level 19 hit a wall with the missions being way too repetitive.

Flying, casting all great fun and the bones are there for a good sequel if they bring a bit more variety to the game and tighten up some of the game mechanics.

Got all the achievements except for the one for completing all collections. Slowly going through that now. I just have to find all the field guide pages at Hogwarts. Thank **** for the checklist/guide on IGN.

I finally got all achievements. The finding the last collection chest was a pain in the arse. It turned out it was in one of the vivariums but I could have sworn I got all the chests from them.

Anyone else looking to get all the achievements, I highly recommend this checklist for all collectables.

Started this last night, 12 year old me would’ve had a kitten walking through this castle!

Spent an hour last night just wandering around exploring.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I know what you mean, I prefer to walk/run everywhere rather than use floo flames, just to enjoy the world. I only just started using the broom to traverse the map last weekend as I was time poor.

Died on what I assume is the last boss about 2 weeks ago now and havent bothered turning it back on. What started as a nice game quickly turned boring. Hopefully in the inevitable sequel they really expand on what there is to offer.

Went back and beat the boss over the weekend. Finished the 3 trophy related side mission stories then uninstalled the game. I finished 2 levels below the required level to finish the game and do the OWLs part but by then I was just over it. The initial shine of the game wore off very quick and it ended up being a very generic and boring game for me.

Went back and beat the boss over the weekend. Finished the 3 trophy related side mission stories then uninstalled the game. I finished 2 levels below the required level to finish the game and do the OWLs part but by then I was just over it. The initial shine of the game wore off very quick and it ended up being a very generic and boring game for me.

That's it for me; the game does a great job of looking expansive, interesting and relatively deep but it is a relatively thin veneer. The narrative, combat and exploration are all average at best but they leave a good enough first impression to keep you pushing through to see if it evolves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the first time I've seen someone compliment the writing

It started well, but then became repetitive and went nowhere. Bit like WWE haha.

It’s not perfect, but I feel like they’ve captured the essence of the Hogwarts professors in particular.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It being completely bone dry is what killed it for me. Nobody ever says anything remotely interesting. Voice acting is pretty damn good for the most part, but my goodness the writing just had me skipping all dialogue about halfway through.

I finally got all achievements. The finding the last collection chest was a pain in the arse. It turned out it was in one of the vivariums but I could have sworn I got all the chests from them.

Anyone else looking to get all the achievements, I highly recommend this checklist for all collectables.
Do you need the collection chests for the achievements?

Damn I've been skipping them in the towns I visit. It's so tiring doing the lockpick minigame, walking slowly up stairs and hitting the chest.
Yeh, it's really boring and tedious to get them all. Unless you really want to get platinum, I don't recommend going for them.

Damn I've been skipping them in the towns I visit. It's so tiring doing the lockpick minigame, walking slowly up stairs and hitting the chest.

Set the difficulty to the easiest setting and you can just press to auto-unlock the chest.

Back