Hockey jerseys

Remove this Banner Ad

is it possible for someone here to do the following:
would need the following changes on this ice hockey jersey
48698_0793a2a4ef5446d0060343cc00cdbe6a.png

would need white stripes mix in the sleeves (would be navy blue, white, navy blue, white, navy blue, white, navy blue)
everything else on the jersey would still be the same.
would need this bears jumper as an ice hockey jersey:
Brisbane-1989.gif

would need Cerise and Gold long sleeves with a lace up neck and 82 on the back (in Cerise).
no name on back
cats
Geelong-1912.gif

would need a lace up neck (and the other laces to look fake) 82 (in red) on the back (no name) and the following for the sleeves
blue, white, blue, white, blue, white, blue

Here's a place where you can get relatively cheap hockey sweaters. http://www.letshockeyonline.com/

I was a little leery when I ordered mine....figured it was Chinese (by looking at some of the Engrish used on the website). I rolled the dice but everything came through pretty well and the sweaters are pretty good. They're not the real thing (not officially licensed)...but they're good enough....and cheap.

Lucky you got yours when you did - the site has now been shut down and currently in control of the respective sports league's lawyers! Click on the link if you want some light reading...

My fan Jerseys are just Bruins ones.

But my playing ones are a Umass one from my uncle, a used Missoula Maulers Jersey(some WAHL team).
And just my team ones, Ill post pics later. It's dark out and they're all in my bag.

Lucky you got yours when you did - the site has now been shut down and currently in control of the respective sports league's lawyers! Click on the link if you want some light reading...
Well, I guess that source is kaput. Actually the last two I got from there were a little suspect. Pretty thin and the font wasn't right on one of them. In a way, I'm glad they've been outed.

Collection so far -

#10 - Sharp - Replica Away RBK
#20 - Saad - Authentic Home RBK
#88 - Kane - Authentic Home RBK

I wish the replica ones were more readily available. Might pick up a Seabrook or a Bickell AWAY next.

Last edited:
Watched the mighty ducks today. Anaheim really ballsed up getting rid of those jerseys. The colour change I was fine with but should have kept the duck mask and crossed sticks logo on the front. Instead they have the word ducks with a D that resembles a ducks foot, how inspiring

Watched the mighty ducks today. Anaheim really ballsed up getting rid of those jerseys. The colour change I was fine with but should have kept the duck mask and crossed sticks logo on the front. Instead they have the word ducks with a D that resembles a ducks foot, how inspiring

They've reinstated the duck on their alternate jersey and there's been talk for some time that they'll be reinstating the logo.

Given the Penguins have just reverted back to Pittsburgh Gold there's definitely recent precedent to do this as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody know of where to sell hockey jerseys in Australia apart from ebay?

I've got brand new with tags authentic edge (Indonesian) blanks for Washington (Home), New York Rangers (Home & Third) and Philly (Road) but have had no interest on ebay so far.

The Australian NHL Facebook group would be your best bet. I was able to sell some serious junk on there with no issues.

I am looking for Blank Hockey Jerseys. I need them to be the thick ones with NO MESH. solid front. Would like stripes on arms and bottom of jersey. anyone know where i can find some cheap?:D
DHGate.

Got a few Bruins alternate jerseys through the site this year. Better quality than the Fanatics jerseys and about a third of the price. Just look for whatever store listing has a lot of reviews

Remove this Banner Ad

Back