$25 @ 78.23

Hawthorn 1-39 2.15
Fremantle 1-39 2.25
Richmond 1.36
Collingwood 1-39 2.20
Adelaide 1-39 2.35
Carlton 1-39 2.60
$25 @ 88.43

Can someone tell me if you made a bet with a betting agency and they have put down the incorrect odds, do they still honour the bet?

Cus I was looking thru first goal scorer yesterday on sportingbet.com.au and was looking for Spanger when I stumble unpon WhiteX @ $926 so I had a tenner on in.

Can someone tell me if you made a bet with a betting agency and they have put down the incorrect odds, do they still honour the bet?

Cus I was looking thru first goal scorer yesterday on sportingbet.com.au and was looking for Spanger when I stumble unpon WhiteX @ $926 so I had a tenner on in.

It's disappointing Henry that you didn't get to test them but a bets a bet
Hopefully for the just in case factor you took a snapshot
One other thing would be small print somewhere no doubt

Unlucky Henry, would of been a great get

But I was thinking more along the lines of a pokie machine paying out when it shouldnt and then the payout getting withheld ect.

I did a $5 bet on him.. waiting 10 mins and the price was still there so I went again. I would have thought 10 mins was reasonable amount of time to fix up any mistakes ect.

But I was thinking more along the lines of a pokie machine paying out when it shouldnt and then the payout getting withheld ect.

I did a $5 bet on him.. waiting 10 mins and the price was still there so I went again. I would have thought 10 mins was reasonable amount of time to fix up any mistakes ect.

From sportsbet

Errors
82. Sportsbet makes every effort to ensure that no errors are made in prices offered or bets accepted on an Account. However, we reserve the right to correct any obvious errors and to void any bets where such has occurred. Should this occur, Sportsbet will endeavour to contact the Member by email or telephone.
83. If the Website erroneously allows a Member to place a bet after a sports or racing event has commenced or been completed , the Member agrees that Sportsbet may retrospectively void the bet and demand repayment where any winnings from the void bet have been withdrawn from the Member's Account. In such an instance, a Member agrees that Sportsbet is entitled to issue the Member with an invoice in respect of the amount of the winnings paid in error, and that the invoice shall be evidence that the amount is immediately due and payable. Sportsbet may request documents from a Member to assist in investigating such errors.
84. If a Member has been paid winnings in error, the Member agrees that Sportsbet will issue the Member with an invoice in respect of the winnings paid in error, and that the invoice shall be evidence that the amount is immediately due and payable.
85. Sportsbet reserves the right to cancel, or recalculate a bet made by a Member at any time without notice where a Member has received funds in error and invested those funds on a bet or multiple bets for an event or multiple events yet to commence. In circumstances where a Member has invested an amount of money on a bet that is greater than the total amount of money owing to Sportsbet for an event or multiple events yet to commence, Sportsbet will contact the Member by telephone and/or email to mutually agree the recalculation value and/or bet cancellation arrangements prior to the event(s) commencing. If Sportsbet cannot contact the Member prior to the commencement of the event(s), Sportsbet may at its discretion let the bet stand, or cancel the bet and/or recalculate the stake investment of a bet or multiple bets to recover funds paid in error.

In a nutshell, you get your $10 back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks v Swans
1st Goal Kicker
Jordan Lewis $50 x 26 = $1300

Each-way (1 of first 3 goals)
Jordan Lewis $50 x 7.25 = $362.50

Good luck everyone !

Go Hawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back