• He is the next SOS

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • AFC is smoking the good stuff

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Why did I bother looking at this thread

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are we ready for Tom Doedee the midfield star ... he would be an amazing onballer. He has great hands, is fantastic at the contested ball, great tackler, his disposal is good and usually considered. Do we need him in defence as MUCH as we need him in the middle?

I hope we see him get a PROPER run in there before the end of the season.
Our selectors don’t roll like that, but absolutely worth a look

11 contested marks to our 3 suggests we were comprehensively beaten in the air. 1 extra KPD helps even that up and frees Doedee to intercept.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yep. We should have more than enough coverage & run in terms of small/med defenders in Smith/McPherson/Jones/Hamill.

It's an exciting weekend to see how Frampton does, because you KNOW his career is done if he can't pull it together down back.

Are we ready for Tom Doedee the midfield star ... he would be an amazing onballer. He has great hands, is fantastic at the contested ball, great tackler, his disposal is good and usually considered. Do we need him in defence as MUCH as we need him in the middle?

I hope we see him get a PROPER run in there before the end of the season.

Well given how long it took them to do this with Laird after people here had been suggesting it for years, I look forward to Doedee the midfielder in about 2025

Back