Hepburn talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
U couldn't lie in bed straight Shane19. In fact, how do you sleep at night? No respect, no balls, no spine and you're ugly!
The next name you should hide behind should be 'Jelly Fish'. Appropriate, cos thats the way you play footy... Soft. You'll choke 'again' and what goes around comes around (for you and daddy)
Everyone you have bagged have a premiership medal (or 2), you'll never get one cos you run from the hard work needed.
Good Luck 'loser' (sorry...jellyfish)

U couldn't lie in bed straight Shane19. In fact, how do you sleep at night? No respect, no balls, no spine and you're ugly!
The next name you should hide behind should be 'Jelly Fish'. Appropriate, cos thats the way you play footy... Soft. You'll choke 'again' and what goes around comes around (for you and daddy)
Everyone you have bagged have a premiership medal (or 2), you'll never get one cos you run from the hard work needed.
Good Luck 'loser' (sorry...jellyfish)

hepburns happy, that says it all - the king (probably queen) of all our club suckholes.
hepburns happy. why r u happy? because ur getting a serve of man meat from jocks and his rectum-licking brother...or do u keep eddie's spray cans 4 him whenever he wants to get out on the tear and let go with a bit of graffitti?
or is just because u'r one of the losers from the bad old days who cant let go and hide behind the decent people in our club?
hepburns happy....premiership medal (or 2), where r yours, a-hole? oh, that's right, the netballers are pretty good arent they, but they wouldt have anything to do with pricks like u and the olvers...
Why is it you always answer by bagging the crap out of someone. everyone knows that you are a dead set dick Shane. How about you answer my relevant questions and not disregard them.
Why do you think Chief will be playing seniors and why did you invite Dunnstown down for a fight after their match against Daylesford?
Then you bag everbody who was at the club at the time of the incident, and who is still here.
Everone at Hepburn knows that our u/18s will play a big part in the finals, so the senior expierience will do the boys good. Their side only has the bare numbers so what should the seniors do Shane, rape them of their quality players and give them no chance for the finals?

"Why is it you always answer by bagging the crap out of someone. everyone knows that you are a dead set dick Shane. How about you answer my relevant questions and not disregard them.
Why do you think Chief will be playing seniors and why did you invite Dunnstown down for a fight after their match against Daylesford?
Then you bag everbody who was at the club at the time of the incident, and who is still here.
Everone at Hepburn knows that our u/18s will play a big part in the finals, so the senior expierience will do the boys good. Their side only has the bare numbers so what should the seniors do Shane, rape them of their quality players and give them no chance for the finals?"

This might answer some of your questions. its on the web. do a search and u'll find it. its written by ken piesse and of course its all about mullethead. how dare u make light of what happened against dunnstown? and what about mulletheads ego, reckons he can mix it with the kids still...its the same old story. its all about robbo and the rock ape olvers. give me a break

Robertson says the Hepburn administration, headed by Eddie Comelli and Jason Olver, put hours into the club ensuring everything runs smoothly.
"We are only a small town compared with Daylesford but there is a real feeling of togetherness among us," he said.
"We get up to Dooley's (Hotel) on a Saturday night and stick together as much as we can.
"This is the time when we really need each other, too, with a couple of our best players on the sidelines and the finals approaching."
Now 44, Robertson is still able to mix it at training with the younger blokes, despite three knee and three shoulder reconstructions, and a broken neck.
"The doctors told me not to play once I broke my neck, but I got through another five years," he said.
"It's still fun running around now, though I am a lot slower.
"It's good to take on the 21 and 22-year-olds and see if you can still embarrass them a little.
"This is the time of year I particularly like working with the kids, talking about past experiences and what finals football is all about.

YEAH RIGHT
Once again you failed to answer my two questions. instead of hanging it on someone, tell me why you wrote what you did?

1st things 1st, why have u failed to answer my questions.

1. what has the club done about the racial vilification issue? everyone knows who the (repeat) offender is?

2. why are juniors and home-grown talent constantly overlooked by mullethead and his band of suckhole committee members?

3. why is our club given s**t by by other clubs? dont hide behind the "because we're so successful" argument. Thats bullshit. has it occurred to u that its because some of our supporters (refer to question 1) are feral, ugly, old hags with foul mouths?

4. why is a leading member of our club still traeted like a hero for putting graffiti on someone elses property?

5. why do the olvers feel the need to go around the distrct whiteanting other families and their kids?

6. why do some of our club still reckon what happened against dunnstown was ok?

i bet u cant give me straight answers, timmy. go back and read the post about dunnstown and them coming down....there were rumours, no invites. those blokes have moved on from what u call the incident. it was gutless king hitting. it was a dog act and the people at our club who reckon it was ok are kidding.

I've sat back reading this crap for weeks now and i've come to two conclusions.
1.people who use forums like this are the people nobody takes notice of in real life because of your unimportance!!!!!
2.if we are talking guttless acts, how guttless is it hiding behind false names and bagging people(and that goes for every w***er on these sites)
You turds may wish to find things from my past and hang it on me,i couldn't care less because the past is the past,like 2000,learn from it and move on as i have you spineless pricks!!!!!!!
Shane 19, you are quite happy to sit back and slanderise the people that that have bled, sweat and cried for this team. These are the people who, against all adversity, held this magic club together and brought it into the future and the successful club that it is today.
Maybe the talent scouts are looking, not only for talent, but kids and players who have a heart, who have committment and who are dedicated to the Burras.
You are entitled to your opinion, but without people like Jocks, Popeye, Eddie and Shane Robertson, the Burra's would be a shitty team. Go and find another team to cry to. This is a family club. Look back through the records and see how many generations of players and their kids have stuck to this team. They bleed red and blue blood. Do you bleed that blood T.H.????
Anymore bullshit from you, and I will be asking the Administrator of this site to take action against you for the slander and then I will be talking to our solicitor. Think long and hard before you reply Shane.

I've sat back reading this crap for weeks now and i've come to two conclusions.
1.people who use forums like this are the people nobody takes notice of in real life because of your unimportance!!!!!
2.if we are talking guttless acts, how guttless is it hiding behind false names and bagging people(and that goes for every w***er on these sites)
You turds may wish to find things from my past and hang it on me,i couldn't care less because the past is the past,like 2000,learn from it and move on as i have you spineless pricks!!!!!!!
Shane 19, you are quite happy to sit back and slanderise the people that that have bled, sweat and cried for this team. These are the people who, against all adversity, held this magic club together and brought it into the future and the successful club that it is today.
Maybe the talent scouts are looking, not only for talent, but kids and players who have a heart, who have committment and who are dedicated to the Burras.
You are entitled to your opinion, but without people like Jocks, Popeye, Eddie and Shane Robertson, the Burra's would be a shitty team. Go and find another team to cry to. This is a family club. Look back through the records and see how many generations of players and their kids have stuck to this team. They bleed red and blue blood. Do you bleed that blood T.H.????
Anymore bullshit from you, and I will be asking the Administrator of this site to take action against you for the slander and then I will be talking to our solicitor. Think long and hard before you reply Shane.

Doesnt reading this forum make u a user, then u go and sign up and post?? On a grand scale everyone is of no importance, dont kid urself into thinking ur important because ur involved with a country football club!
Contradictions fill ur post!
Slander on a big footy forum? Considering ur club website had proven lies on it recently thats rather full on. Remedy for slander is, that a person was of a reasonable belief that what was said is true and i think no matter where shane is from he believes in his opinon.
Did u read the "bleeding red and blue blood" line in the courier today ? plagerism !!! :D

Nothing wrong with DrWho's call on this one....we need a bit of pest control down at the burra

:D only on this one?
Anyway as im not the sharpest tool in the shed, could someone enlighten me as to why there has been no media coverage at all when a Hepburn umpire assults someone on the football field, yet Daylesfords late night pub fight made the headlines ???????????? :confused:

:D only on this one?
Anyway as im not the sharpest tool in the shed, could someone enlighten me as to why there has been no media coverage at all when a Hepburn umpire assults someone on the football field, yet Daylesfords late night pub fight made the headlines ???????????? :confused:
Because no one has gone crying to chris pedler like those ladies did when that fight happened. They will just try and sweep it under the carpet, again!!!!

Nothing wrong with DrWho's call on this one....we need a bit of pest control down at the burra
I'm afraid that there is something wrong with that 'call'.

Allow me to enlighten you :p...

"people who use forums like this are the people nobody takes notice of in real life because of your unimportance!!!!!"

"Doesnt reading this forum make u a user, then u go and sign up and post?? On a grand scale everyone is of no importance, dont kid urself into thinking ur important because ur involved with a country football club!"

The first quote is taken out of context by 'Dr. Who'. "...use forums like this..." referring to Shane19's use of snide, anonymous comments. Not the average user using the forum for relevant posts.

@ Dr. Who, shouldn't you be creeping around in the U18's thread?:D

Because no one has gone crying to chris pedler like those ladies did when that fight happened. They will just try and sweep it under the carpet, again!!!!

Well maybe someone should! Why should they get away without the publicity!!

I'm afraid that there is something wrong with that 'call'.

Allow me to enlighten you :p...

"people who use forums like this are the people nobody takes notice of in real life because of your unimportance!!!!!"

"Doesnt reading this forum make u a user, then u go and sign up and post?? On a grand scale everyone is of no importance, dont kid urself into thinking ur important because ur involved with a country football club!"

The first quote is taken out of context by 'Dr. Who'. "...use forums like this..." referring to Shane19's use of snide, anonymous comments. Not the average user using the forum for relevant posts.

@ Dr. Who, shouldn't you be creeping around in the U18's thread?:D

BigBurra i think you should of kept up the wall of silence that the so called important people at hepburn seem to have built! Dont try to weasle out of it, Mr super important olver made a fool of himself, he was refering to this thread and to all on it, including you! :p
Geez cant anyone at hepburn come up with their own material, animal has claim to that line!!

Might make it my mission to get the "real Hepburn news" out there .........

1st things 1st, why have u failed to answer my questions.

1. what has the club done about the racial vilification issue? everyone knows who the (repeat) offender is?

2. why are juniors and home-grown talent constantly overlooked by mullethead and his band of suckhole committee members?

3. why is our club given s**t by by other clubs? dont hide behind the "because we're so successful" argument. Thats bullshit. has it occurred to u that its because some of our supporters (refer to question 1) are feral, ugly, old hags with foul mouths?

4. why is a leading member of our club still traeted like a hero for putting graffiti on someone elses property?

5. why do the olvers feel the need to go around the distrct whiteanting other families and their kids?

6. why do some of our club still reckon what happened against dunnstown was ok?

i bet u cant give me straight answers, timmy. go back and read the post about dunnstown and them coming down....there were rumours, no invites. those blokes have moved on from what u call the incident. it was gutless king hitting. it was a dog act and the people at our club who reckon it was ok are kidding.
the answers 1.how can a club control what a supporter has said are afl clubs responsible for every fan,i dont think so
2.either they are not good enough or think they are to good to do the hard work required or r just happy to play 2s.name these locals and 90% 0f them fit into these catagories
3.what other clubs think of our club does not worry us what our TRUE
supporters and members think of us is what counts sorry dont count you as true sook
4.dont see how anyone is treated like a hero just he does so much for the club he gets a lot of say in what goes on,i dont beleive people who dont do s**t for the club except bitch and moan should run the club
5.not sure what you mean by this comment,what does whiteanting mean you will have to be more specific if you want an answer to this one
6.no one except you thinks what happened is ok no one talks about it except you get over it it was 8 years ago move on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

gee, thanks for that. fantastic take on what goes on at our club.
the dunnstown incident is a black mark against our club forever because ********s like u wont take responsibility for it by saying everyones moved on.
but i dont think the legal system has moved on, has it? ask chief if what'll happen to him the next time he kinghits somebody who wasnt looking? ask magistrate bickley what penalty will be applied......the big house for the big slob.....ha. ha, ha.....they also have penalties for grafffitti artists...ha, ha, had
its a big effort to take potshots at people who dont read this site.you might want to get a life instead of being a spineless prick on a keyboard.

thanks, bigburra, for excluding me from the "average user" category. very kind of you.
anonymity? wow, now there's a change of direction on this forum. gus decides to fire a shot and we're all supposed to stop posting....yeah, right.
by the way, why did gus leave the district? please remind us all. we miss him. he was a true sportsman and a real class act on the cricket field. off the field, 2.
"relevant posts"? why dont u introduce some relevance and answer some the questions timmy and his thick brothers refuse to? or is asking considered snide?
i think we all know who does the creeping around here, bigburra.
Again taken out of context, "the average user using the forum for relevant posts" Take the whole quote sweetheart..... Sorry can't answer your questions, just a junior.

BigBurra i think you should of kept up the wall of silence that the so called important people at hepburn seem to have built! Dont try to weasle out of it, Mr super important olver made a fool of himself, he was refering to this thread and to all on it, including you! :p
Geez cant anyone at hepburn come up with their own material, animal has claim to that line!!

Might make it my mission to get the "real Hepburn news" out there .........
How would you know what he intended?

explain to me, please, what constitutes a relevant post?

then explain to me, please, how the smearing of AJ on this forum, our club website and in the advocate is relevant.

the only relevant factor to all of those things is that jocks olver, self-styled HFC great and would-be brain surgeon, was behind all of the above.

do u think that's relevant? no, didnt think so. go back to school
A\ One regarding football, not attacks on club's.

You did the 'smearing' on this forum.

"Our club" I don't think you are that welcome of a member.

Unnecessary rhetorics are lame XD

last time i looked, einstein, we live in a society were freedom of speech is championed.

i have been factual. chief is viewed by the judicial system as a violent thug. fact.

another fact. i am burra through and through. i am as welcome as u.

nothing lame about that
where*... And slander relished?

I have also been factual, what's your point?

You, you are nothing, you aren't a Burra. And I'm welcome if you're suggesting I'm not.

Again taken out of context, "the average user using the forum for relevant posts" Take the whole quote sweetheart..... Sorry can't answer your questions, just a junior.

If that is what was intended then that is the message that should of been clearly given. The post refered to appears very intimidating, or an attempt at it anyway. If this person really is a club representative it explains alot. :D
Being a junior what is your opinon of what your umpire did ? What has the clubs reaction to this man been?

Well maybe someone should! Why should they get away without the publicity!!
well Dick Tracey its now Wednesday, and still you havn't found anything out. Thats because both clubs had a discussion straight after the game and decided not to press it any further.. a well made decision, as both clubs were not exactly inocent. (if you want to get technical)
a couple of kids had a fight, that happens across Victoria every weekend, big deal, no one was hurt and i have checked out our video footage, it lasted 8 seconds! bloody hell, lets hang someone, .. both umpires (remember volunteers) did a great job in defusing what could have been a more serious situation.
Look Dick Tracey, i suggest this.. AJ has got rid of you from his club, and now you are hanging around the Hepburn chat forum. Is it because you like to be in contact with people who have actally won consistant games of football?
Yes you will come back with some smart alec answer, but with all your knowledge in football, go back to your struggling club and put all your recources into trying to lift them from the bottom of the ladder, as they have been for years. They just might appreciate the help.
Oh and Sheen of Queeba, you said the courier havn't reported it, because know one has gone crying to Chris Pedler, as Hepburn did a few weeks ago.
Guess what? i know for a fact he has recieved some e mails regarding the incident. i wonder who that was from.!!!!
Now thats over,How about we now concentrate on what should be a facinating finals series.

well Dick Tracey its now Wednesday, and still you havn't found anything out. Thats because both clubs had a discussion straight after the game and decided not to press it any further.. a well made decision, as both clubs were not exactly inocent. (if you want to get technical)
a couple of kids had a fight, that happens across Victoria every weekend, big deal, no one was hurt and i have checked out our video footage, it lasted 8 seconds! bloody hell, lets hang someone, .. both umpires (remember volunteers) did a great job in defusing what could have been a more serious situation.
Look Dick Tracey, i suggest this.. AJ has got rid of you from his club, and now you are hanging around the Hepburn chat forum. Is it because you like to be in contact with people who have actally won consistant games of football?
Yes you will come back with some smart alec answer, but with all your knowledge in football, go back to your struggling club and put all your recources into trying to lift them from the bottom of the ladder, as they have been for years. They just might appreciate the help.
Oh and Sheen of Queeba, you said the courier havn't reported it, because know one has gone crying to Chris Pedler, as Hepburn did a few weeks ago.
Guess what? i know for a fact he has recieved some e mails regarding the incident. i wonder who that was from.!!!!
Now thats over,How about we now concentrate on what should be a facinating finals series.

AJ didnt get rid of me from his club, i left due to my son leaving and yes it annoyed me but no point hanging around with no kids to watch. My issue was however an entirely different subject, another under the carpet event, no one else cared about. Pathetic also!
Anyway i see shane has gone, and i too have experienced how nasty people can be if you express an opinion others dont agree with. Anyone wanna take some cheap shots go for it it doesnt get any worse than in BFL thread.

Daylesford are spineless in allowing this to go unreported, and you will also find the email received was from me, i also sent some to the real newspapers so maybe just maybe the mentality that i loath will be exposed for what it is. Total and utter bull s**t that some clubs get away with things and some dont. It makes me cringe.
Its almost amusing that a umpire hitting a kid is so nothing to everyone....like it occurs requently...i doubt that.
Theres not alot i can do for sebas at the moment, end of season bottom of ladder....but next year dont worry i will be somewhere doing something to try to help them, thats just me. I almost hate footy at the moment but as i have been told, it wont last long, next season is along way away.

Sometimes one screwball can make a difference, problem is i have lost sight of my wish for football to be a positive aspect in kids lives as its clearly not. I have opened my eyes. Now my wish is to show it for what it is..........

AJ didnt get rid of me from his club, i left due to my son leaving and yes it annoyed me but no point hanging around with no kids to watch. My issue was however an entirely different subject, another under the carpet event, no one else cared about. Pathetic also!
Anyway i see shane has gone, and i too have experienced how nasty people can be if you express an opinion others dont agree with. Anyone wanna take some cheap shots go for it it doesnt get any worse than in BFL thread.

Daylesford are spineless in allowing this to go unreported, and you will also find the email received was from me, i also sent some to the real newspapers so maybe just maybe the mentality that i loath will be exposed for what it is. Total and utter bull s**t that some clubs get away with things and some dont. It makes me cringe.
Its almost amusing that a umpire hitting a kid is so nothing to everyone....like it occurs requently...i doubt that.
Theres not alot i can do for sebas at the moment, end of season bottom of ladder....but next year dont worry i will be somewhere doing something to try to help them, thats just me. I almost hate footy at the moment but as i have been told, it wont last long, next season is along way away.

Sometimes one screwball can make a difference, problem is i have lost sight of my wish for football to be a positive aspect in kids lives as its clearly not. I have opened my eyes. Now my wish is to show it for what it is..........
ah stop it dr i am getting misty eyed,just wondering if you sent a email about the incident saturday were you at the game watching or just going of rumour and inuendo.because no one was struck by either umpire and i commend both umpires on stopping an incident that could have got far worse if they had not interveined

ah stop it dr i am getting misty eyed,just wondering if you sent a email about the incident saturday were you at the game watching or just going of rumour and inuendo.because no one was struck by either umpire and i commend both umpires on stopping an incident that could have got far worse if they had not interveined

3 days to acknowledge the incident and deny the claims. smells fishy but obviously sheen has made things up???
No i wasnt there, yes i did assume the silence was an admition of guilt. Obviously i was wrong then, any good reporter would figure that out i suppose. And yes i give up. I am a hopeless nobody who should simply go away and not have an opinon. Jobs done, being a pest does get boring after a while. It was interesting to get some insight into some of the important people behind some football clubs, and the general attitude. Carry on with your invite only boys club. I will make my observations from the sidelines quietly from now on, you lot have taught me my lesson.

Polly, kettles on, better use those tissues for your juniors....wouldnt be the first time those kids cried after a loss, call it passion if you must, but shows the pressure that they are put under.

Timmy i do hope the Herald Sun newspaper people didnt put too much pressure on the officals with super deep pockets out your way a few weeks back. I must mention "No comment" is completely different to "commending" but maybe thats cause i am slightly more literate than the likes of you? Extremely poor effort on the part of the courier, but little is better than none.
*By the way a football club is owned by the players, officals and supporter members. The coach is employed by the club, he doesnt own it nor does he decide who can support the club, your senior player ego overstepped the mark and shows the general attitude that is ruining alot of clubs. (community owned clubs not senior coach owned)

With all my knowledge i suggest that GF 08 is...the team with the media and league in those deep pockets up against the team with no spine, who sells out players both young and old.
Neither deserve to win. :cool:

Polly, kettles on, better use those tissues for your juniors....wouldnt be the first time those kids cried after a loss, call it passion if you must, but shows the pressure that they are put under.

Timmy i do hope the Herald Sun newspaper people didnt put too much pressure on the officals with super deep pockets out your way a few weeks back. I must mention "No comment" is completely different to "commending" but maybe thats cause i am slightly more literate than the likes of you? Extremely poor effort on the part of the courier, but little is better than none.
*By the way a football club is owned by the players, officals and supporter members. The coach is employed by the club, he doesnt own it nor does he decide who can support the club, your senior player ego overstepped the mark and shows the general attitude that is ruining alot of clubs. (community owned clubs not senior coach owned)

With all my knowledge i suggest that GF 08 is...the team with the media and league in those deep pockets up against the team with no spine, who sells out players both young and old.
Neither deserve to win. :cool:
the under 18s done a great job with only 15 players(one playing with a broken arm)and the rest of the spots filled by under 15 players who i might add just made it 3 out of a possible 4 teams who will contest this weeks grand final.
any team who makes a grand final weather it be daylesford or hepburn deserves to win it,it is easy to see that your comments are just sour grapes so have a look if theres a big cricket web site because from what i gather the team you support was dusting off their cricket bats 3 weeks ago.why dont you reply with one of your famous tear jerking replys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back