Heathcote District FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was told today that there is a long term injury list in country footy now...if you put a bloke on that he then doesn’t need to play any game to qualify...I don’t like it
I wish that was around when I was finishing up I might of got a few more years out of the old legs if I only needed to play 2 or 3 games a year. Sounds like something else we don’t need that will do nothing to keep clubs alive

Howd the Heathcote premiership reunions go?
2009 was a bloody good group with Meldrum, Featherstone, Carroll, Waters etc
1989 was also, granny at Toolleen vs Stanhope from memory, with Turkey French on fire!!!
Hope the heads were ok yesty

Poor form by two seconds sides to have a game called off early cause they couldn’t control themselves. Yes the umpire was only young but s**t, some players ( and leaders ) need to grow up

LBU and Nth Bendigo
Not your finest moment.

Poor form by two seconds sides to have a game called off early cause they couldn’t control themselves. Yes the umpire was only young but s**t, some players ( and leaders ) need to grow up

LBU and Nth Bendigo
Not your finest moment.

Well said..very well said!

Also interested in the quotes from Leitchville regarding the sacking of their coach

Well said..very well said!

Also interested in the quotes from Leitchville regarding the sacking of their coach

Didn’t see the sacking article.

The seconds game made the back page of the Campaspe News.

Probably not the week to stir up trouble with Rochy having the bye.

Plenty of paper space

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Richards with a fractured lower leg. Surely he can’t get up for a Granny should they go that deep. Massive loss for the Dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back