Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

We got 119 margin, Tigers losing by their biggest loss since we thumped them by a historic margin in 2007 and the Poos and Wees collapsing into a pile of well…Poos and Wees in 33 seconds. Ex Cat Hinkley celebrating like he won a Premiership but keeping the margin low enough to keep the Cats in third…this all with Melbourne shitting the bed against known Cats fanatic/nuffie Harley Reid.

Weekend went from very poor to very good over a few days.
Only way is up from here!

No GFs are unloseable.

Oh please you were the #1 rated side ALL year, the grand final was a formality they said, but nope Hawthorn turned up while Geelong shat their blue and white underwear.

Likewise in 2020 - Geelong had a match winning lead in the 2020 grand final, and let it slip through their fingers.

Oh please you were the #1 rated side ALL year, the grand final was a formality they said, but nope Hawthorn turned up while Geelong shat their blue and white underwear.

Likewise in 2020 - Geelong had a match winning lead in the 2020 grand final, and let it slip through their fingers.
Cool story.

2020 was not even in the realm of the 2008 bed messy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kenny knows how to celebrate a Geewrong loss

8qr7l1.gif

A bit like Geelong just standing around like witches hats unable to stop The Dusty Martin show in the 2020 grand final.
You're getting distracted Ralphy. We're focusing on the Hawks shitness. If you want to go play footsies with Triggered Tugger I'm sure he'll obliged

So just to recap.

1716290718072.png

You're getting distracted Ralphy. We're focusing on the Hawks shitness. If you want to go play footsies with Triggered Tugger I'm sure he'll obliged
I'm simply pointing out that Hawthorn isn't the first nor the last team to give up a match winning lead. We just don't do it in grand finals like the pissweak Catters do.

I'm simply pointing out that Hawthorn isn't the first nor the last team to give up a match winning lead. We just don't do it in grand finals like the pissweak Catters do.
Hawforn take a match winning lead into quarter time against an interstate Sydney side at the MCG in 2012. Enter Nick Malceski.

malceski.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back