Mega Thread Hawfs and Handbaggers monumentally embarrassing 200000 page sh*tfight (Part 6)

Remove this Banner Ad

Even the 119ers & Chitty Bang Bang Crows can’t s**t fight as much as us!
No one melts like a Pivitonian. The two non-foundation clubs that are better than them draw a particular ire. Home and away records, lol

Any update on when The Dingley Dump will be fit for human habitation? I’m sure it was supposed to be online years ago.
Probably about the same time as Geelong is declared fit. We know Werribee has radioactive cows buried amongst it’s dung heap. Not quite sure what Geelong was built over though. Possibly an ancient sewer or meth lab? 😜☢️☣️

The Hawfies have one of the worst forward lines even assembled, also one of the worst back lines ever and there’s simply nothing coming through that’s gonna change that anytime this decade.
How do you go for the plebs rebuild for 5+ years and still have no decent forwards. A cooked Breust and an even more cooked Gunston and * all else.

We've got ourselves a better forward line in the same time while going for the Wells patented completed it in a year rebuild.

Levels.

Think this is the biggest one way rivalry I’ve ever seen

Ok you cannot be racist sexist homophobic, and whatever i missed, but why is fat shaming ok on BIGFOOTY? you cannot do that to the public, so why can is it the only thing BIGFOOTY THINKS ITS OK?

Ok you cannot be racist sexist homophobic, and whatever i missed, but why is fat shaming ok on BIGFOOTY? you cannot do that to the public, so why can is it the only thing BIGFOOTY THINKS ITS OK?
Because most of the posters on BF are fat campaigners so they are ok with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm awfully quiet around here tonight...
Just realising you minnows are hardly worth being called a rival anymore, you’re quickly approaching 10 years without a finals win, your 4-time premiership coach hates your club with a passion, & we destroyed you from the inside out by taking Smith years after that infamous 2016 QF. Our job is done.

Just realising you minnows are hardly worth being called a rival anymore, you’re quickly approaching 10 years without a finals win, your 4-time premiership coach hates your club with a passion, & we destroyed you from the inside out by taking Smith years after that infamous 2016 QF. Our job is done.
You forgot the part where the family club are racists that destroys families and EPA hasn't signed off on Dingley dump yet so they're still homeless squatters at Waverley.

You forgot the part where the family club are racists that destroys families and EPA hasn't signed off on Dingley dump yet so they're still homeless squatters at Waverley.
Right you are, I think the only equitable thing to do would be a merger with them and lolnorf so the league is back to 18 teams, split evenly between Vic and Non-Vic teams.

But Mitchell also sought clarification from the AFL about the adjudication of Ginnivan in particular amid claims he was being treated differently, with Hawthorn football boss Rob McCartney meeting with league officials this week.

“Rob McCartney spoke to the AFL this week not just about Jack Ginnivan but in general some adjudication of the game last weekend and making sure we have got clarity about the way the rules are being adjudicated at the moment,” he said.
I guess winning the free kick count by just +1 was a bit of a shock to the system for #freekickhawthorn.

From the carry on you'd think they got reamed, but nope, they actually got the rub of the green, just not enough to get them over the line. Pathetic behaviour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back