Have you been listening to all the crap coming out of Poorabbin?

Remove this Banner Ad

The way they are talking down there, you'd be lead to believe they are finals bound. Lol

While ex Swan, Hammies, adds experience to an already um experienced midfield, he is just another slow plodder that is cut from the same cloth as the rest of their plodding midfield. Ffs Steven is their best midfielder!

I like how they appointed a rugby player as an assistant coach, really? The AFL has already cracked down on throwing the ball after the Footscray Fiasco in 2016 so not sure what he is going to add. Maybe the place kick?

Apparently Richo has changed, he is delegating more and empowering his assistants and players. Sounds like he is planting scapegoats to me. I do have to admit that Mr Plastic now he has two facial expressions, stunned mullet and the newly added confused. What a plonker of a coach so it's no surprise he landed in Poorabbin.

Time to shut up Saints and produce something before telling us how great things are down there because you are in a world of pain and recruiting a has been like Hammies isn't going to do you much good.

NO HOPE FOR YOU!
104531669-soupnazi-1.530x298.jpg

While not up there with the schoolgirl fiasco this is still probably the best offseason laugh they could muster.

Onya Aints. :thumbsu:

Saints are always at their best in February.
The marketing team is working overtime to drum up membership sales. Lots of puff pieces in the media.

If Coleman medals were handed out in February, 'Paddy' McCartin would have 3 already.

They do the same thing every year down there.
Whip the fans in to a February Frenzy before the inevitable April-May reality check.

The marketing team is working overtime to drum up membership sales. Lots of puff pieces in the media.

If Coleman medals were handed out in February, 'Paddy' McCartin would have 3 already.

Whip the fans in to a February Frenzy before the inevitable April-May reality check.

And they all eat it up.

I haven't been keeping up. Is this the year that Jack Billings is going to break out?
Better ask Kim Duthie that, Sam Gilbert was the last Buster she had.

The way they are talking down there, you'd be lead to believe they are finals bound. Lol

While ex Swan, Hammies, adds experience to an already um experienced midfield, he is just another slow plodder that is cut from the same cloth as the rest of their plodding midfield. Ffs Steven is their best midfielder!

I like how they appointed a rugby player as an assistant coach, really? The AFL has already cracked down on throwing the ball after the Footscray Fiasco in 2016 so not sure what he is going to add. Maybe the place kick?

Apparently Richo has changed, he is delegating more and empowering his assistants and players. Sounds like he is planting scapegoats to me. I do have to admit that Mr Plastic now he has two facial expressions, stunned mullet and the newly added confused. What a plonker of a coach so it's no surprise he landed in Poorabbin.

Time to shut up Saints and produce something before telling us how great things are down there because you are in a world of pain and recruiting a has been like Hammies isn't going to do you much good.

NO HOPE FOR YOU!
Clearly the appointment of Ratten was a strategic move from Richo to shift the blame onto a talented coach whose experienced a massive shafting in the past

I don't mind the Saints. We can always bank on a bruise free win by 40-50 points against them. Lucky we get to play them twice in this year's AFLM season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To quote St Kilda fans:

"But McCartin will be better than Hogan, Billings is better that Petracca, Akers is better than Oliver, Gresham will be the best forward in the comp and Ross will be the best player."

Worked for Richmond. Eventually.

Oh boy I can't wait to see what TAITA makes of this! He went completely apeshit on the Hawthorn board when I casually mentioned Richo has a solitary facial expression, and I see you've been generous enough to attribute him a second.

Shit coach? Absolutely no doubt at all, but I expect TAITA will rattle off a bunch of bullshit excuses why 2018 wasn't his fault. Very strange a Hawthorn poster should care so much in the first place, he never did answer that when I prodded him about it but perhaps you'll have better luck asking Bigeasy. :drunk:

Oh boy I can't wait to see what TAITA makes of this! He went completely apeshit on the Hawthorn board when I casually mentioned Richo has a solitary facial expression, and I see you've been generous enough to attribute him a second.

Shit coach? Absolutely no doubt at all, but I expect TAITA will rattle off a bunch of bullshit excuses why 2018 wasn't his fault. Very strange a Hawthorn poster should care so much in the first place, he never did answer that when I prodded him about it but perhaps you'll have better luck asking Bigeasy. :drunk:
Me and TWITA go back and have had beers together but yeah he will probably still rip me a new one.

Me and TWITA go back and have had beers together but yeah he will probably still rip me a new one.
Next time you two have a drink be sure to ask him why he's so protective of an obviously shit coach. Wonder why he never reacted similarly to all the criticism of Mark Neeld? :$

Spannerberry has been broken since that Roughy tackle in the 2014 GF
Interestingly, the same can be said about Lewis Jetta since Big Boy knocked out in the GF a year later.

.....so what's Gary Rohan's excuse? Nobody even touched him. :think:

Interestingly, the same can be said about Lewis Jetta since Big Boy knocked out in the GF a year later.
Rohan has a Perceived Injury to his peaheart

Its genetic.

To quote St Kilda fans:

"But McCartin will be better than Hogan, Billings is better that Petracca, Akers is better than Oliver, Gresham will be the best forward in the comp and Ross will be the best player."
acres is lucky to get a game atm, mccartin is lucky to be on the list, ross is not very good, billings IS better than craptracca and gresham is a star

Remove this Banner Ad

Back