Recommitted Harrison Petty [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben McKay is getting 800k from Essendon. Petty is a hell of a lot better than him.

Maybe he doesn't have the accolades of Lever but he is rated extremely highly and could be AA at either end of the ground. There's no chance Melbourne would trade him given our forward line woes. We'd have to be given your 1st rounder and a F1 to think about it but we'd be kissing 2024 goodbye of we did.

Unlike Mich0 I sure as hell have no interest in Thilthorpe and Fogarty does nothing for me so it'd have to be picks.

“AA at either end of the ground”

******* lmao what 😂

Jesus Christ he kicked 6 in a game where Richmond also gave up 8 to Melksham & JVR. Talk about premature ejaculation, talk to your GP

I wonder what “hard ball” with McAdam entails? Wanting pick 35 instead of 55 ooohHH cop that Melbourne for not letting your contracted young KPP go!

Nah, we're too gutless to anything bold. This is on us.

“AA at either end of the ground”

******* lmao what 😂

Jesus Christ he kicked 6 in a game where Richmond also gave up 8 to Melksham & JVR. Talk about premature ejaculation, talk to your GP
there's a reason he's being offered 800k a year and Adelaide are frothing over him mate.

People surprised at the 800k offer simply don't watch the dees closely enough. Petty is rated so highly internally by the dees. Pick 10 doesn't cut it alone. Would need to be 10 and 14.

That offer from Adelaide is insane. no wonder Petty wants to h$ad hom$ so bad.

Still, there is no feasible trade Melbourne should say yes to unless a better KPF comes in the door

Be honest, you'd be soft in the head to refuse that offer to go back home.

Ben McKay is getting 800k from Essendon. Petty is a hell of a lot better than him.

Maybe he doesn't have the accolades of Lever but he is rated extremely highly and could be AA at either end of the ground. There's no chance Melbourne would trade him given our forward line woes. We'd have to be given your 1st rounder and a F1 to think about it but we'd be kissing 2024 goodbye of we did.

Unlike Mich0 I sure as hell have no interest in Thilthorpe and Fogarty does nothing for me so it'd have to be picks.

I don’t know about say good bye to 2024. He did only kick 12 goals for the year - limited games up forward but no goals against a side that was anywhere near the top 8

He is exciting player and I would love for Adelaide to get him but not quite worth writing your season off for I wouldn’t think (only played 14 games and you finished top 4)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That offer from Adelaide is insane. no wonder Petty wants to h$ad hom$ so bad.

Still, there is no feasible trade Melbourne should say yes to unless a better KPF comes in the door
If the Crows don't get Petty now, pretty sure they will within a year or 2.

there's a reason he's being offered 800k a year and Adelaide are frothing over him mate.

People surprised at the 800k offer simply don't watch the dees closely enough. Petty is rated so highly internally by the dees. Pick 10 doesn't cut it alone. Would need to be 10 and 14.

3 hours ago he was worth 3 x 1st round picks, now just the two.

Adelaide may as well wait; at this rate, this time tomorrow you're probably giving them a 1st round pick with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 hours ago he was worth 3 x 1st round picks, now just the two.

Adelaide may as well wait; at this rate, this time tomorrow you're probably giving them a 1st round pick with him.

Demons should have taken the offer and run a million miles the other way.

What's the point for us unless we get Fogarty or Thilthorpe back? We are desperately short on quality talls at both ends of the ground. Let go of Petty without a ready-made replacement and you may as well run up the white flag for any viable Premiership tilt with this list. Can't imagine it happens without one of those two coming back, even if he requests a trade, but presumably he will go home eventually unless his circumstances change.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back